• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Discussion Other system of prescription monitoring.

RoaminW

Bluelighter
Do doctors and pharmacists use a parallel system of prescription monitoring besides the state mandated system? In other words, is their a private system they can use to give more detailed info about a patient that can’t be communicated in the official system? I keep getting the feeling that there is such a system, after certain interactions with doctors and pharmacists. If there is, what is it called?

healthcare workers can leave notes in your file like "drug seeker", "belligerent", etc.

that probably plays a role, arguably even more than the PDMPs
I would love to know what is on my record. I wonder if Texas allows a patient to see their scheduled history. I also wonder if they’d tie my wife’s record to mine, where a typical address is seen.

I would love to know what is on my record. I wonder if Texas allows a patient to see their scheduled history. I also wonder if they’d tie my wife’s record to mine, where a typical address is seen.
I bet it falls under medical records. I would just put in an official request for a copy and give to your provider. They can look at it in a second.

My thoughts are its totally illegal, but they kill our rights and protections with some signature on the way in.

Last edited: