(Queensland) Orange Powder Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Future

Bluelighter
Region: Gold Coast

I've be seeing these a lot around the Gold Coast area and got my hands on a couple this week. These are full to the brim with an orange crystal like powder.

We tried snorting these, it had a very strong burn, was also told they can be smoked.

Ate one of these with maybe 4-5 standard drinks and had a great night, felt on top of the world for 3-4 hours. Went home and couldn't sleep all night, tried to sleep during the day and still couldn't, didn't get any sleep until the next night.

Due to the burn when snorting and the no sleep I expected Meth? The effects also crept up on me, which is also a sign of meth right? What are your opinions? Anyone else come across these?

Hi The-Future, welcome to Bluelight.

Unfortunately ID requests on caps and/or powder/crystal is against the guidelines. It's too hard to identify them and as such any information gained here could be dangerously inaccurate. I'll have to close this thread but if anyone can offer any further solid info on these exact caps please pm me and I'll edit it into the thread if appropriate.

The effects certainly sound like Meth, and if you were told it was smokeable then that'd be my first guess too. It would help if you have access to a reagent (pill) testing kit such as marquis or mandelin to narrow down the possible substances it could be though.

Stay safe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.