• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange Buttons

ChemicalSmiles

Ex-Bluelighter
I took these once but its been a while since I rolled and I smoked a lot of weed and at the end drank a six pack and took LOTS of klonipin so I dont remember much of the roll. I know I peaked for 5 hours on 3 pills. They had a TINY bit of speed in them but you could only tell after consuming 3 pills..... anyone else have a recent experience with the buttons? I know they were around a lot last summer. Some people call them flower or crosses they are an odd looking pill... but sorta cool imo

These are what they look like except I have light orange ones.

NSFW:
6083.jpg

**Edited to put your pic behind the NSFW tags. ~RB**

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had experience with them, but they look like the flower on a Louis Vuitton bag. ;)

Pretty.

Just saw a recent report on the blue ones, they had nothing but good things to say...

the consensus is that they are around 70 grams mdma and the rest amp and caffeine

I forgot to put your pic behind the NSFW tags for our public viewers yesterday, so I fixed it just now. :)

Ok I hear these are spreading in different colors now, if anyone has any info soon please let me now otherwise you can feel free to close.

No need to close the thread, you never know when someone might chime in with some info. :)

Here is a picture of the exact pill I had... have .. had whatever.... orange button.

NSFW:
119vtwm.jpg

i had a blue one last week from northern cali and it took longer than usual to notice effects, 1 1/2 hours or so, and then it hit me really hard at once. It did feel like it had some amp in it, my heart was racing the whole time faster than it usually is off of a pill, i usually feel pretty calm off the pills i get but i got this from a new person and it felt differnt than usual. I had fun and liked it but i didnt test it, so i cant say for sure what was in it.

I have these right now.. I have a test kit and alot of experience with molly so I will update soon..

peace

testing was done last night.. I have full reason to believe these are as good or better than these: http://www.ecstacydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1617

I tested with mecke and it went from green to black... but then after it sat a while it started to turn a little brown.. may be due to k I'm not sure..

6 people took one each and all seemed to be rolling great!! Just by looking at them I could tell that any amph present wasnt enough to ruin it.. unless taking lots of these.. but I really think expereinced users could start with 1.5 or 2 and roll hard...

took around 1.5hr for them to finally say "oh yeah"

will update with pillreport link with pics etc.. on these and blue buddahs, red pisces, yellow spiderman, red daredevil, blue playboys

what does the green color indicate from testing? and thanks for the reply! you have the orange ones correct?

Im eating these again tonight... gonna eat a good amount, I will post when I come up if I remember, expect my report tomorrow im not mixing lots of drugs this time.... :D

Ok ate 2 of these to start at 10, at 11:30 I dropped a third and at 2 I railed half of one. Awesome rolls, tiny bit caffeine/speed high dose MDMA, not sure if there was k in these like previous batches but my legs sure as fuck felt heavy for a long time so i|I dont know... but I give the pill 4 out of 5 stars...... could have last a little longer, but what roll cant right? If there was no speed in it and tiny bit more mdma I would have rated it my best pressed pill ever, definitely grab these if u can!