• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oramorph ..... Trying to find the best benzo (from the 1s listed below) to give good nod or to take with Oramorph to help reduce my Poppy Pod Tea inta

Sk1500

Bluelighter
I'm currently taking Oramorph and Diazepam, been on Diazepam for about 10 year's now. Can't get prescribed from the doc anything but Diazepam or it's weakling brother, Oxazepam. I also have days where I'll skip the Oramorph and have poppy pod tea instead. I have a pretty high opiate tolerance.

As of late, in the last 17 days only had 1 day without PPT.

I can get hold of the following other benzos and was wondering which would be the most beneficial in terms of nodding or euphoria. Plus obviously whilst not being deadly.

Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Lorazepam
Etizolam

Also if 1 goes better with Oramorph and 1 with Poppy Pod Tea. Although saving through potentiation would be nice. I'm more after the nod. Diazepam on it's own is all good but wondered what other combos I can make that are different, preferably noddy.

Got at least 2 or 3 kilos of pod powder, roughly 3kg of seeds too. I get 1040mg of Oramorph a week, plus 40mg Diazepam a day.

An average day would be: - 20-30g ( Depending on which batch I'm using) PPT (morning) occasionally will have 2 PPTs if no Oramorph that day,
- 80-100mg Morphine (150-200mg if no PPT)
-25-40mg Diazepam (30-70mg if not using PPT
- Cyclizine (100-500mg daily)

I can get a pack of whats listed above pretty cheap. Need the combo not to cause anxiety or death. Just want to grab 30 of something different, 2 different obviously if the answers are different for Oramorph or PPT.

Strange add on at end but in last few weeks my right eye has started turning outwards (1 looking at ya, 1 looking for ya lol). Could this be PPT related?

Any suggestions always appreciated. Cheers folks