• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Opioid Research chemical question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Informant

Bluelighter
Hi all I am new to the RC's and heard some amazing stuff about them. What are the best opioid RC's I can get? I was thinking a fentanyl analogue or something. Also what is the best way to find a legit site to order from I know there is no source talk but can someone please help me out and point me in the right direction it would really mean a lot. Has anyone had any experience with a good opioid RC and what would you all recommend I am looking for something to help with pain and give a good buzz. Please any help or advice will be greatly appreciated I am not new to opioids I have taken just about everyone there is including patches, fentora, actiq, opana, oxy basically all. I live in the USA and notice there are a lot of fentanyl analogues and other opioid RC's that are legal.

If you're US based why not just stick to the excellent heroin that's available if you look? Fentanyl as stated here a few time today, is very lacking in its high. The other RC opioidss might do for a bit, but there's nothing to beat US dope on the RC market, afaik.

Closed. Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines before posting again. This is your warning. Welcome to BL, perhaps! Please be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.