View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Opinions on When to do DMT

Chubbzz

Greenlighter
I've personally never done any psychedelic drugs but I really am interested in doing DMT. My best friend was saying I SHOULD do it but NOT right now maybe in a couple of years(Lets say 5 or 6 years). I've heard stories of people taking DMT and going through a personality change or scaring them away from doing psychs anymore. Also how vivid are the hallucinations like I don't want to be seeing a demons. I won't be doing DMT as my first psych drug so I wanna know whether shrooms or LSD would be a good start to psychedelics.

I just want to hear what your opinion is on when I should do DMT. I don't know a lot about the drug so a little info about how it will effect my health would be great. I don't know much about psychs as I do with stimulants so any info would be amazing.

A lot of people recommend acid or shrooms first, but you gotta follow your heart.

DMT is the most intriguing and powerful psychedelic for me. It really is mind-manifesting. You cannot hide from your Higher Self when enough DMT is introduced to your body. It feels A LOT MORE REAL than anything I've ever felt in my life, including daily reality. It's simply unbelievable and mind-blowing at first time!

The experience for me is always sacred, comes with weeks of preparation, meditation and just general mind aligning with what is the main focus of my mind. I always think of it for days and try to "listen" to my inner voice (heart) to see if DMT "speaks" to me. Sometimes I have a really strong urge to take it, especially during very important decision-making times in my life.

I may prepare deep questions to ask for the DMT trip but will always be presented with even more questions to ask... It also gives me the most powerful confidence boost that may last up to a year or more (if 60mg or more is vaped) - feels like the surge of endless energy that wakes up in me every time I ingest it. IMO nothing better will prepare you for physical death than DMT and I think it could be used as a radical therapy for clinically depressed suicidal individuals - just to remind them that experiencing LIFE is the best fucking thing no matter how much suffering they are going through.

Also DMT has a very good safety profile, have been used for decades and is naturally found in many living beings, which make me feel safe using it. And horror stories aside, I've given DMT to people who never tried any other psychedelics, without a biased mind on what it might do to them and in comfy set&settings. Those people experience the best times in their life (from their words), some reliving forgotten times from their childhood, some meeting with their dead relatives and some finding out their life purpose. Of course, YMMV! :)

Or, and by the way, I think the spring is the best time for DMT, also being near water when on DMT feels great!

Be safe! ;)

DMT really is the pinnacle of it all, the clarity is another level. It will definitely speak to your journey.

My best friend was saying I SHOULD do it but NOT right now maybe in a couple of years(Lets say 5 or 6 years).

How old are you? If he is saying this because you're not yet 18, he's right. There's no hurry to try drugs, your time will come.

I was 25 when my dmt cherry popped. It was after I had already traversed many lysergi-tryptamines.