• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiates no working after amphetamine.. sad panda

Zeusyj

Greenlighter
I know it has happened to me before, I IV everything and as not a very often user of methamphetamine when I do it I feel it quite well, usually do around .05g to .15g and I know in the past when I have taken a shot around this size I would go t do a shot of heroin a couple hours or so later and feel almost absolutely nothing.. maybe the TINIEST buzz. I am an opiate user for sure have been iv'ING for about 9 months tolerance is decent I usually do a dub or a bit more a shot of decent quality BTH. I am in California IA that's all I can really get my hands on.. but I am wondering if there's any methods or remedies I can do to avoid my amphetamine high preventing me to feel effects from my opiates. As I have done a shot of clear this morning but I am not enjoying so much and want my opiates back lol.

I was thinking about taking 50mg of diphenhydramine with 1mg of clonodine as I have used these to potentiate my opiate high before. None aware of any negative or dangerous effects this might have with the amphetamine though?

The Amphetamines shouldn't have any true impact on how your body experiences Opioids, aside from competition for the affections of the Central Nervous System maybe changing the subjectivity of the experience. As far as what you've listed, the Diphenhydramine and Clonidine, I don't see why there would be any issue with using them.

Indeed after more research on the Internet and talking to people the amphetamines shouldn't effect how opiates effect me. But somehow it does, I suppose these substances effect everyone differently be it from placebo or the different chemical make-ups of our brains. Who knows! Just gotta do more H lol.