• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Opiate withdrawal help

grandprix2222

Greenlighter
Hello there, I currently take between 10-20 mg of percocet when I wake up in the morning and can go 24 hours before taking anymore. So far the worst that's happened is I got restless leg a couple times, which I took gabapentin and it helped. I have a couple questions. First given the lower dosage I take and the fact that I don't go through anything is it possible my withdrawal won't be that severe? Second the percocet doesn't "back me up" I go everyday, does that indicate that I might not have the diarrhea? And last I do have the DLPA to help with cravings, those I get a lot, I don't have a blood pressure problem, but I've read that coming off opiates can raise your pressure and that DLPA can also, I can't find just the DPA so I'm stuck with the DLPA. This is the only issue keeping me from stopping completely. How common is a raise in blood pressure with the DLPA? All together I have ativan, zofran (nausea and vomiting), b6, a multi vitamin, vitamin c, DLPA, prozac, seroquel (which I've read your not supposed to mix with the DLPA so I might go a couple days without it) I'm going to be getting the L-tyrosine. Do you think I have a shot here? Is there anything else out there that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to help with cravings? I'm really worried about blood pressure I'm so scared of having a heart attack. Any help would be greatly appreciated.