• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Opiate colony, poppy farm

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
My fantasy pipe dream is to buy land in some free part of the world and start a communal massive poppy farm and everyone that wants to help farm and be a part of it can reap the rewards.

Can't think of a single place on earth it would be allowed or not interfered with besides Antarctica which isn't good for farming.

A fiend can dream can he? Maybe with permission from the cartel you could buy land in south america and do it but they would turn it into a very capitalistic business and kinda ruin the whole.idea behind it.

I used to have a reoccurring dream where I was in a poppy field, haven't had that in a long time though.

But I grew poppies recently, the first time I've ever done it successfully. Technically its been twice now since, since I grew two groups back to back this year (planted in winter and spring). Grew both indoors and outdoors, a whole bunch of plants.

Was very time consuming, probably spent an hour a day on average tending to them. Was a lot fun too. As a former opioid addict its so captivating to see the thing that once enslaved you grow before your very eye (from a tiny seed). The plants even smell reminiscent of tar heroin, and the smell and flavor of the smoked dried latex is just like tar heroin, minus the vinager.

But i won't grow them again anytime soon. Turned out to be a bit too good at growing them and wound up with way more pods than I expected. Not only that, they were the strongest pods I've ever had (and I used to be a daily user of online sourced pods). But I'm done being a slave to that plant. I finished what I had and that was that. But it was a fun and captivating process. Too fun and captivating.