• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Opana : taper time..... 🥺

IcallGreens222

Greenlighter
Ok so I’ve been taking opana 30 er two or three a day for a little over two months. I’ve been snorting them, and I once I again I’ve underestimated the power of opiates. But I guess you got a pay to play there’s no getting around it.

I’ve got down to one pill a day half in the morning half at night, and today so far I’ve only taken 5 mg. I’ve been using meth the past couple days to help with my taper. Some say that it doesn’t work for them and it increases anxiety, But for me so far I’ve been pretty comfortable. I start to get that horrible anxious feeling come on maybe 6 to 8 hours After I take my opana.. once I’m out of my opana I’ll have tramadol, weed, and kratom to help continue the taper.

Man I’ve been off heroin for years and haven’t dealt with withdrawals and it’s been so nice. I’m really dreading this 🤦‍♂️

I’ll stay posted on how it’s going 🙏

Thats too bad.

Buy a bunch of kratom and dose 5g of a red strain every 5 hours. Should help.

Also welcome to Bluelight. (I recommend that all new members introduce themselves in the new member introduction forum.)

***whoops i see you already did introduce yourself

Wow that’s sounds crazy good 😳 I’ve had my fair share of experience at detox centers and I have NEVER heard about I.v. Medication. Plz keep me posted on how it is going.

this is the best detox I’ve ever been to.

They got me on clonidine, Gabapentin, Valium, restoril, IV dilaudid into an IV subutex taper...

this place is truly saving my life

Interesting, ive never heard of that type of protocol. Is this in the US?

Wow that’s sounds crazy good 😳 I’ve had my fair share of experience at detox centers and I have NEVER heard about I.v. Medication. Plz keep me posted on how it is going.

its really cool but leaving my family and girlfriend during the holidays has been extremely painful. But they just want me sober and back. So I agreed to do it for them
Even though it hasn’t been an easy journey.

It may seem like a curse trying to detox
At home but give yourself credit for your victories and don’t under state your accomplishments and the progress you are making. A select few can truly do on their own so to speak.