The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Ontario Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had steady H in Ottawa for about 6 months before it vanished. #3, brown, sticky, 40$ a point. Melts in your cooker like butter, so f*ing good. PM me, im tryin ta make aquaintances, ive ditched all the old asshole crew since joining OATC and drinking the Juice.

Also FUCK OTTAWA OXY PRICES !
Get on methadone. not allowed
a day per fix is Amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Toronto. Been on and off since 1994. Picked up a dope habit in HK where I was living at the time. Moved to Toronto to get clean in 1998. Stayed clean for 8 years. Dentist prescribed me percs. Didn't know what they were. As soon as I had one of those, everything came flooding back. That began a 2-year spiral into some bad times. Picked up a junk habit again when the pills got too expensive. In and out of rehab. Fucked up a very lucrative career. Cleaned up, stayed clean for a few years. Then last year, I did a perc at a party just because it's been so long... and now I'm in and out. Struggling. Every week is the "last week". I stay on for two weeks, take 4 days off. Crack on the 4th day. The cycle continues. I have decent connects for meds and whatever else in Toronto. Scene is TOO good and TOO easy... if you have the cash, that is.

It's fucked... like many of you, I have a good job, good life, good family, good girl... all that. And if I get busted by any of that shit, I'll have pissed away a life I worked so hard to get back. It's the stupidest fucking shit. I hate it.

just seen this post Iam from London, ON also the H here is shite for the last 7 mths been beat up by the CW stuff everyone wants the FE__ stuff now a days and really cheap here I heard

Hope there are more members around the site from the area hope to chat soon

Status
Not open for further replies.