Info One of my "titles" disappeared

thelung

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

I have been a registered member of BL since 2004, as you can see in my profile section.

About a year or so ago, I won the NCAA Men's basketball tournament bracket challenge that the Sports and Gaming forum put on. About a month after I was declared the winner of the bracket challenge, I received a new title below my username that appears when I post. So in addition to Bluelighter , I also got to have "S & G bracket challenge winner" below my username! I was stoked!

My bracket challenge winner title has gone away. Why? And doesn't 16 years of active membership qualify as an "OG"?

Thanks for any input you guys may have for me.

~thelung

Hey @thelung . typically when we give out custom titles like bracket champ they last one month , three months, six months, etc. at the most it should have only lasted a year until the next years March madness competition. (You had the title for going on three years lol)

I guess it was my fault for not reminding the admins to have yours removed on time, but you didn't post much so I guess I just forgot. When you popped up again it reminded me. I know it sucks that it's gone but hey, you could get it back again if you play this year.

ill be making this years thread soon. and I'll have the brackets set up by the time selection Sunday gets here.

edit: and yes, you're definitely OG man. I will put in a request for crew.

Last edited: