• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

One month

Ih8mylife

Greenlighter
Hi friends! One month clean from opiates!!! I'm almost 100% back!! So as some of you may know one month ago today I went to a rehab. I didn't want to discourage anyone so I didn't say anything before but u left that rehab 2 days in. Not even two full days either. I finished at my house. The first two days were defiantly the worst and rehab helped me not cop on those days. The Thurs day and for another week or so I stayed home didn't sleep and filled my day by working with my dad feeling like dogshit. For the next couple weeks I started hanging with my friends... it's been great. I'm back into playing guitar daily... The other night we had a drinking and cocaine night til 5 am. I haven't done that since I was like 16, it was so awesome. I've faced temptation too, I was in the car and one of my buddies pulled out a 25 gram bag of smack. Never seen so much at once. Actually not in a while anyway. I didn't do any and I didn't get dropped off. I just chilled and thought about how much fun I've been having lately and how om not a sick hermit anymore. Not even free herein will get to me. I feel like I have restarted my life in a way. Opiate free is the way to be. Glad to be partying and having fun again!