On the brink..

Canucka, it's definitely a step that you bought tickets instead of spending that money on junk =) Dedicating time to doing the things you love (not including drugs) is one of the best ways to move forward in a situation like this. It was wise of you to spend your money on something you love; something healthy that will distract you from your current situation.

However, it's also horrendous that you would use drugs around a three year old. There's never any justification for this, never.

you dont know the whole story.. i never used when the kid was around.. i only shot up after the kid was asleep for atleast 1 hour..
ALSO.. the kids mother -the girl i was dating- was a mega hypocrit.. she herself used coke with me all the fuckin time.. she was a fiend for the shit.. she even used in the exact same situation that she broke up with me for.. after her kid went to sleep.. thats when she would do rails..
She just used my drug abuse as an excuse to leave me for my friend who she was fucking..
but anyway.. its been a few weeks since i first made this thread, and im happy to say that i have been clean since oct 29 and hopefully it sticks.. im on subs..

congrats man you're making progress. relapses occur, its not how many times you fall its how many times you get up ya know? it seems like dope has been causing you lots of pain in life, try to consider that if you feel like reaching back for the needle. we as humans are not perfect and its easy to see all the negatives of life but when you take the time to see all the positives its soo much better. good luck in staying clean!!

its been a few weeks since i first made this thread, and im happy to say that i have been clean since oct 29 and hopefully it sticks.. im on subs..

awesome man. hows it going so far? are you feeling better?

awesome man. hows it going so far? are you feeling better?

well im feeling better in the sense that i know im doing good and pushing on.. but not so much in the physiological category.. cravings like a mother fucker and as much as sub helps, i still went through WDs; though that's passed..
I just started a new job loading trucks for UPS yesterday.. its graveyard shift and pretty good pay and i like my coworkers for the most part.. feels good that im atleast trying to move on..
now dont get me wrong.. it hasnt been as hard as the last 2 times i WD'd from diacetyl seeing as this time i hadnt been on that long a binge.. but its still fucking hard.. im drinking alot to compensate, but im comfortable with that.. ive never had too much of a problem with the hooch..
the cravings are the biggest issue for me so ive been trying to keep busy and keep myself distracted.. its workin out alright
Thanks for askin man ;)

yea i hear you man the craving is definitely the hardest part..

and hey.. i actually use to work for ups as a package sorter when i was in school. you should definitely take advantage of the benefits and try going to school if youre up for it.. its a great way to fill some time and better yourself. if you pass your classes they reimburse your tuition, so its free education. just a suggestion!