• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

On love

supersonic

Bluelighter
Just an old essay I wrote. Please respond.
smile.gif

"Love can be seen as people who are horny; horny and scared, so when they find someone who makes them horny, and they get too scared of the world outside, they stay together and they call it love."
It seems to go deeper than this though, for anyone who has ever felt it knows. Possibly its an emotion, but it surpasses emotion far greater than one would think. The first layer of love is peeling off the outer masks of ones image. Trusting your partner enough to show your true inner self. Love is when you can not be cynical to the seemingly sappy things you feel. Its at first the happiness that you can connect to someone else perfectly. That your ideas are in perfect synch with each other. Love can be a dangerous emotion though. If a person loves but does not get love back it can turn them bitter and sad. in a physical sense its that feeling in your stomach that gets all tingly. Its a warm content feeling. Strangely enough it could be the exact opposite for others. It could be a whirl of epiphanies swirling to you from left and right, or a feeling of a calm summer day passing slowly by.
This is only love in the aspect of human togetherness though. There is something in this that goes deeper. Love is the realization that in our inner self we are one with everything. It is the force that causes one to self destruct but embrace the pieces that crumbled. Love is far more than human love. It is completeness not an emotion. Love is not kindness, because anger and insecurity are emotions too and also expressions of love. For love is the realization that we are all one in spirit, each of us is as low as the lowest of us and high as the highest of us. This is all part of consciousness in motion through time and space. It is essentialy part of life.
------------------
If anything I do drugs to appreciate reality.

being in love is settling into the chair you've always needed
the headrest just behind the back of your skull,
with a little cushion at the neck
and armrests just where your elbows are.

u know.. i really like that.. i mean i really like that.. its like obvious what is in front of u.. but i just like it when people put what im trying to say in words..
::keep the faith::
------------------
~*CARPE DIEM*~