• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc On a Sale of Oops-R.I.P. How Stupid is a Deliberate Insulin OD to get Hospitalized?

i figured you would be alright because taking too much is way better than not taking at all (insulin)

i figured you would be safe (my panic mode reason) by taking too much because not taking it at all could .. kill ya

but still

it was pretty paralyzing

like bracing for impact

oh my gawd that was strong . . oh well

I'm in pain too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sound like you are getting better. 🌻

Hi *blushes*
Yeah, it was dumb and also didn't work and I'm doing something else dumb right now lol.

Basically, I didn't seizure (honestly, what is bloody point of epilepsy and diabetes if you cannot even deliberately induce a seizure and/or coma??)

So, I just ended up with extreme sweating and tachycardia (my heart rate got to 197 per minute...which TBH I feel like is serious-risk-of-cardiac-arrest territory?).
Just had to have my mum have me force down like a half-gallon of OJ (high GI of anything, gets your sugar up higher and faster than literal pure sugar).

Currently I am on day 8 of no opioids...and just when I'm feeling better? DAY FIVE OF NO GABAPENTIN. Tachycardia, difficulty breathing, on the constant cusp of a panic attack without ever quite having one.

Most of ya'll know I was horribly addicted to alcohol up until 5ish years ago right? My parents have just taken my niece to swimming lessons and I've raided my mums room and stolen a bottle of wine :/ Drinking it now as my symptoms are unbareable. Might get kicked out when she gets home and finds out :/

My dr is still being a cunt. She knows I'm DUE to start taking these meds tomorrow morning, but rejected my request for them today and will call me late tomorrow afternoon to "discuss it".

I feel so royally fucked by the system, I echo what others have said in that I'm willing to be a homeless alcoholic or die of a Fent OD just to stop the torture.

Sorry for worrying people btw,
I am so glad to hear you are OK, but did you have to swipe a bottle of wine? Hopefully it was a dry wine( less residual sugar) make sure you watch your blood sugar, sugar in the grapes makes fermentation possible.
Please be careful and please don't try this again.

Last edited:
Hi *blushes*
Yeah, it was dumb and also didn't work and I'm doing something else dumb right now lol.

Basically, I didn't seizure (honestly, what is bloody point of epilepsy and diabetes if you cannot even deliberately induce a seizure and/or coma??)

So, I just ended up with extreme sweating and tachycardia (my heart rate got to 197 per minute...which TBH I feel like is serious-risk-of-cardiac-arrest territory?).
Just had to have my mum have me force down like a half-gallon of OJ (high GI of anything, gets your sugar up higher and faster than literal pure sugar).

Currently I am on day 8 of no opioids...and just when I'm feeling better? DAY FIVE OF NO GABAPENTIN. Tachycardia, difficulty breathing, on the constant cusp of a panic attack without ever quite having one.

Most of ya'll know I was horribly addicted to alcohol up until 5ish years ago right? My parents have just taken my niece to swimming lessons and I've raided my mums room and stolen a bottle of wine :/ Drinking it now as my symptoms are unbareable. Might get kicked out when she gets home and finds out :/

My dr is still being a cunt. She knows I'm DUE to start taking these meds tomorrow morning, but rejected my request for them today and will call me late tomorrow afternoon to "discuss it".

I feel so royally fucked by the system, I echo what others have said in that I'm willing to be a homeless alcoholic or die of a Fent OD just to stop the torture.

Sorry for worrying people btw,

Phew. You had some of us going there.

I still think she may be an actual sociopath (who TF forces a 9-day detox from opioids and anxiety meds AND SSRIs on someone like that?)

I'd been on Gabapentin for 4 years, Opioids for 12 years and my SSRI for 14 years, so....yeah, that sucked.

I still think she may be an actual sociopath (who TF forces a 9-day detox from opioids and anxiety meds AND SSRIs on someone like that?)

I'd been on Gabapentin for 4 years, Opioids for 12 years and my SSRI for 14 years, so....yeah, that sucked.
How old are you?