Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

old 2c-e trip report

black53

Bluelighter
Just thought I should post this...

2c-e was my first psychedelic. Looking back it was perhaps not the best idea. Anyway after the standard allergy tests and stuff, I decided on a 14 mg dose. Erowid put that as a good but not too high dose, so I thought I could handle it just fine.
I drank the 2c-e mixed with some coke at about 8 in the morning and began waiting. At about 9 the first signs of something happening were becoming obvious. So far nothing too strong. Then at around 0930 I was hit by a huge wave of euphoria, the visuals increased dramatically and for about 30 minutes everything was great. At about 10 everything was still getting stronger and stronger, visuals so strong I could barely see, too much stimulation and I started getting nauseous and scared (like I was going to stay like that forever, even if I knew it was just a drug and would fade in a few h). Decided to go on a walk, leaves in the sun were the most beautiful stuff ever, little kids sounded like monsters, time dilation was obvious. When I got back home I calmed down a bit, drank 2 beers and lay in bed and enjoyed the best visuals and synesthesia yet. By about 1500 I was mostly back to normal, letters continued to move a bit for a few days still but other than that all was fine.
Overall I think I'd do it again, but I'd drink the beers immediately.

2C-E isn't really anymore hard core than LSD for a first time psychedelic if you ask me...actually it's far more clear headed. I still consider LSD the most hard core psychedelic there is outside of things like ayahuasca and iboga.

It's not the mental effects.... the bodyload sucks for me, while lsd is very gentle.

I had a bodyload the first 4 2C-E trips...although it only lasted the first hour or so. Last 2C-E trip I had none at all, it was the most amazing smooth 2C-anything trip I've ever had.

Interesting, perhaps I'll give it another shot (maybe plugged or with some antinausea meds), other than the bodyload it's wonderful... but there's always so many drugs and only so much time&money :(

I find 2C-E to produce an intense bodyload unless you can really keep yourself from getting overtaken by the come-up anxiety/body issues. If you can keep yourself calm and in good spirits, then it can become a truly good-feeling and euphoric trip. It has this quality moreso than perhaps any other psychedelic I have tried, I have had a lot of 2C-E trips that felt quite intense on the body and left me feeling pretty overwhelmed, but I've had just as many that didn't have a bodyload at all and felt like I had eaten a natural substance. 2C-E is a true psychedelic, one of the deepest and most powerful I know of.

I do find that plugging it produces a much cleaner feeling trip. I actually will only use it this way from now on.

I don't know about dramamine but I am pretty certain ondansetron will. Maybe Psood0nym will pipe it, he has a lot of experience with using ondansetron with psychedelics. I believe it will possibly amplify the trip as well, but don't quote me on that.