ok, my body was a temple......now how will it all effect my next roll???????

RuRu

Bluelighter
ok, i folowed most of yours advice, about clensing my body, I ate fruit, bananas, grapefruit, I had vegatablre soup, i also got a ginseng complex (w/B-12 in it) and tok 3 times the daily dose, along with vitamin C. Ok so I put this all in and i ahve pissed like a race horse LOL. What I want to know is how these vitamins will efeect my roll. mainly the B-12 is that a roll killer or enhancer. I was thinking of stop taking it tonite since I am rollin this Sat. I have do plan on taken 5htp starting tomorrow w/2 a day till sat than maybe few more LOL.
So for those of you that halped me before if you can take it all astep farther I would appreciate it. And for anyone else that might have some advice or an answer to this question let me know........
Peace........RuRu

~RuRu~ 5-HTP takes like 2 weeks to get into your system. Keep on takin it and eating right til this weekend. I really think that this break was good for you and your body. I bet you'll blow up pretty hard. Just keep up with that 5-HTP and stuff. I think you'll have a very nice blow up time this weekend. I have no idea how many pills it takes you to blow up. Thinking about it I bet 2 or 3 will do you well but I don't know, just thinking about it. I know that it helped though so you have a fun weekend and my dog is chewing on her leg like hardcore, but anyways you will blow up harder and you MAY not need to take as many pills. Bye Bye.
Tara

Hey, I think 5htp only takes 12 hours to do what it does. Not 2 weeks. And another bit of advice, a couple days before the roll,take l-tyrosine and dlpa(dl-phenylalanine) Just take a little. Not a whaole lot. These up the levels of dopamines in your system. Should make you blow up harder. Some people think that this ups the chances of serotonin syndrome. I've done it and it didn't hurt me. I blew up really hard and it freaked me out. I took to much Ithink. So just take a little. And they are cheap too. If you take magnesium, your jaw won't lock up so bad. And niacin is a really good antioxidant. I used to know more, but then I started taking drugs. So, you'll have to forgive me. This is just me, though. I could be wrong.

Every like herbal pill takes 2 weeks to FULLY get into your body before it will really work on you. It also takes 2 weeks to get FULLY out of your system.

Um, scr8rollin, I'm not too sure about the l-tyrosine. I imagine that it would help the blowup a bit, however l-tyrosine contributes more to neurotxic effects than good ones (IMO).
From what I've gathered (and please correct me if I'm wrong, my sources and memory are not necessarily 100% accurate), when the seratonin in your brain runs out, there is usually an excess of dopamine left over. Not tons, but in a higher ratio than normal. Anyhow, for some reason the dopamine gets into where the seratonin goes, and messes stuff up royal (ie. Post-E depression, as well as the liberation of even more free radicals, causing even more neuron damage). Following this line of reasoning, adding more dopamine probably isn't the best idea in the long run.
However, this is all pretty much just theories at this point, seeing how there isn't really that much information on how E affects the user over the long term (along the lines of 10s of years later), and for all anyone knows this might not be all that bad. Tell me how it turns out
smile.gif

Dave
Ps. DLPA, from what I heard, enhances some of the touchy-feely stuff. Although I've never been able to find any where I'm at, so I don't know from personal experience. Anybody have any info on that?

I have to agree with dave here about the Tyrosine, and the dopamine thing, you always have excess of that compared to seratonin after you roll, and that is waht you dont want to have happen is to have the dopomine go where the seratonin should go.
As far as the 5-htp goes, I have to believe it only takes about 12 hours or so, that is what I have read on this board and also thru other sites on E.
Well if anyone else has anymore info, would be grreat, specially on B-12 and how it effects you upcoming roll.
Peace................RuRu

Yeah, 5-htp only takes 8-12 hours, depending on your metabloism. I think that what bean_geek meant was that taking it regularly over the course of 2 weeks works best, and makes sure that you always have enough seratonin. 5-htp the day of still works well enough though
smile.gif

Dave