• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

ohh snap, I'm not doing my homework

Mehm

Bluelight Crew
Here is a thread for everyone procrastinating instead of doing their work.

I should be studying for a test tomorrow and finishing up some neurocog papers..but no..I don't seem to be doing either.

Maybe having a one paragraph word document open in the back ground is the same thing as "doing" work 8(

freakinbbq, I love school :)

heh, i still have another 6 weeks to this term, so final papers aren't yet upon me.

I am procrastinating my programming assignment, but that's because a) it's not due for another 2 days, and b) the "Day Without Immigrants" rallies on my campus are loud as hell and i can't hear myself think :X

im completely lost in my math class right now and i havent started my civ final paper either. i need to get on track, only 4 civ classes left eek.

I have chemistry problems to do right now, and I always do them because they are due each week (it's an online assignment thing). I also have reading to do for anatomy and physiology, which is interesting so I always do it.

Papers, on the otherhand, are a bitch. Luckily, I'm done all my political science classes and I never have to write an essay ever again :)

I have a poly sci finals on thursday and monday...so I turn to bluelight!

It's now 2 AM, I have two research papers and three programs to write which I haven't even started, and it's all due tomorrow.

I'm not even going to bother trying. I'd blame Bluelight but that too would take effort.

its my final year of school and so far all i have been doing is procrastinating /