Oh my God, Spencer your killing me!

HarmoniBelle

Bluelighter
wow, little did i know how deep your feelings ran.....but you call me selfish....how can you say that??? I am in the middle of a situation that no one should ever have to experience...I don't even know how to respond to you??? Puppy dog attention, thats all i want? last night i offered to drive to you and pick up your shattered pieces and bring you home with me, just so you didn't have to face the music!! i think you are the one who is selfish, i won't name the other 2 women flittering about in your life....selfish, i feel like you bought the cake and with that won a dozen donuts.....your best friend means so much to me, yes that is true, i thought i made my choice last night, but after i read that sappy whiney cathartic post and the unrequited love, i see that maybe i need to rethink this, but in the end someones feelings are going to get hurt, are you prepared for that, i didn't want this to happen.....i chose to let both of you go, just to save our friendship, and now i hear the real truth,the truth that you have not shared with me, but with everyone else on bluelight....was i supposed to read your mind, when your with me all you do is stare at me with those puppy dog eyes, you don't share this stuff with me, you just say i love you.....my advise to you spence,is grabthe bull by the horns and steer it in the direction you want to go, don't stand back in the masses of people at the legend of zelda and watch from under a dust mask!!!
cometo me and share your thoughts, so i can find out who you really are ...........
------------------
you should have left the lite on, then i wouldn't have tried and you'd never have known. No, i wouldn't have pulled you close. I wouldn't have screamed "no,i can't let you go," if the door wasn't closed, i never meant to hurt you....i'd kill a dragon for you, i'd die!!!

wowwie. spencer feels like a fool. again. i posted those messages on here to vent. this i smy family. i spat out oeverything on my mind, becuasei couldnt wade thru what was true and what was momentary. harm, i didnt tell you al those things because, honestly, i didnt know if they were real, or just fleeting. when i spoke to you last nite, that was what was true in my mind. friends. no other bullshit. i dont care about anything else right now other tahn presearving the few friendships i havent totally destroyed yet. im sorry you had to see those messages. they werent meant for you. they were cathartic releases. meant to blow off steam. you know i care about you. if i didnt care, then i wouldnt be thinking about you all the time, when ive got so much other drama to deal with. i did not mean to burden you with this. im sorry. i dont even know if you will see this, but if you do, u know where to reach me .
------------------
"Never never never never never never let me me go" she says
"Hold me like ths for a hundred thousand million days"
but suddenly she slows
and looks down at my breaking face
"why do you cry? what did i say?"
"but its just rain" i smile
brushing my tears away...
-Spencer

To HarmonyBelle
One, you make my dreams come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl its plain to see that your the only one for me
Four, repeat steps one to three
Five, make you fall in love with me
And when I think that all my work is done..then I start back at one
-I just heard the song over the radio and just wanted to share it to you!
I saw the post and I hope this cheer you a little bit!
Just a stranger trying to lighten your day!-
-anonymous-