Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Officers shoot driver who was pulled over with drugs in car

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Officers shoot driver who was pulled over with drugs in car
Nov 15 2015

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -
Two police officers shot a man Sunday when he made "overt movements" after being pulled over in a car that had drugs inside.

Police said the man was heading north on US-1 and pulled into the Shell gas station at Madruga Court when police pulled him over. Two officers approached the white Mitsubishi Galant and one officer noticed drugs in the car.

The officers ordered the driver out of the car. They opened fire when the man started to make "overt movements," according to police. They said the overt movements may have been an attempt to hide drugs in his pants.

The man was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital and was listed in stable condition. He may be released into police custody Sunday night. Detectives found a significant amount of drugs in the car, though they have not released what kind of drugs.

The man was alone in the car when police pulled him over.

Northbound US-1 is shut down around the shooting scene.

with video http://www.local10.com/news/officers-shoot-driver-who-was-pulled-over-with-drugs-in-car/36468970

guy gets shot and then gets to be charged.. 8(

Actually the oversight for police in the US is a panel of police officers. It is not a good system. There should be civilian oversight. In orlando our newspapers have actually been putting quite a bit of pressure on the police agencies to make sweeping changes by enlightening the population. You would never know as an average citizen just how badly police abuse their power here unless you experience it first hand.

I had drugs planted in my car, and an officer said to me "I wish you would run." or something to that effect which I took as him wanting to tackle beat me and taze me. I had used heroin earlier that night and was coming out of a dopehole, but my buddy and I had used our gear and threw away all the garbage, and our used needles before they pulled us over. Do you know what their reasonable suspicion for pulling us over was? My buddy crossed the yellow lane line....he was merging into traffic:|:|:sus:8o:X:|

Who the fuck is this guy? I'm gonna spread his name and picture over all the social media sites so everyone knows who he is. Fucking asshole.

I hate it when they make overt movements. Like, movements that are obvious.
I much prefer covert movements, that are so hidden that I think they are not moving at all.

I would kill any man who made an overt movement in front of me. Case dismissed. Give those cops a raise for protecting the community from overt movements.

Do these cops have xray vision? They spotted drugs I side the car then shot after it looked like he was trying g to hide them? And yet it doesn't say what kind?? This story is weirder than thee usual cop murders we see on a daily basis. There was a cop parked next to my car doing paperwork when I got out of work. I still packed my bowl like I always do on the ride home. Fuck them.