• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Obama heads

People should have the choice

MDMA pills OR Piperazine pills - Dealers should say these are MDA/MDMA and they cost X amount - these are piperazine pills and they cost this amount.

F'in A! I remember my first pills costing triple what I pay now but they were solid, good, MDMA pills. It seems anymore all that's available is garbage that the bar scene gobbles up anyway hence why they continue to get produced. If my dealer offered me separate MDMA pills for triple what he's selling the piperazines for; the choice is clear to me. I'd much rather pay for quality. Unfortunately without some sort of regulations in place, such a system will never come to fruition. :(

Heck my dealer doesn't even know which pills are MDMA and which ones are piperazines; to them it's all just "pills". Whichever ones are cheaper when they pick up from their supply are the ones they grab.

F'in A! I remember my first pills costing triple what I pay now but they were solid, good, MDMA pills. It seems anymore all that's available is garbage that the bar scene gobbles up anyway hence why they continue to get produced. If my dealer offered me separate MDMA pills for triple what he's selling the piperazines for; the choice is clear to me. I'd much rather pay for quality. Unfortunately without some sort of regulations in place, such a system will never come to fruition. :(

Heck my dealer doesn't even know which pills are MDMA and which ones are piperazines; to them it's all just "pills". Whichever ones are cheaper when they pick up from their supply are the ones they grab.

haha I've noticed that. I can't stand when people refer to rolls as "pills" because pills to me are pharmaceuticals. Ecstasy is far more "magical" than any pharmaceutical.

haha I've noticed that. I can't stand when people refer to rolls as "pills" because pills to me are pharmaceuticals. Ecstasy is far more "magical" than any pharmaceutical.

sorry im dominican, im forcing my english , i dont care about your terms.

talking about the guy who posted that its pusher doesnt know wich pills are mdma or pipes, let me tell u, some pushers here doesnt even know what is mdma....
:\

^I call all tablets Pills - your buying a pill/pills and without testing them you dont know if your goint to roll or not. Its like buying a drink in a bar and saying Im buying a drunk - drunk is the effect from a drink - roll is the effect from a pill?

Im with lekxtra on this one :D

I've never heard of those where I live until I stumble upon a report about those that was from my area yesterday.

To my surprise, the guy was telling how amazingly those pills were... Somehow I really doubt there is a MDxx High copy of those pills going around, I deleted it on the spot lol

There was another one appeared today! Reported as Medium MDMA but also said they noticed very slight changes to the test results!

Ive changed the report to adulterated - contents to Piperazines + AN other for the tiny amounts of what ever showed up during test - Oh and added a warning

lol do you think it's users who really don't know, or dealers who are sick of em just sitting around?

Dealers - If you have a test kit and get strange results, you then take it and still say oh medium MDMA chances are your making it up :).

AHAHAHA Picture of the pills in NSFW

NSFW:

15906.jpg

AHAHHAHAHAAHHHA

but yea that would be awesome if they were black ahahah

Hey guys, i just got a bag of white-off/beige obama heads, FROM MONTREAL (canada :p), with a less defined press then those seen on pillreports. I have to mention the reports seen on pillreports where from Texas if im not mistaken so the very south of USA. I don't think those could of travel up to the north east coast. Plus i don't know if they mentionned there was white obamas.

I saw my friend roll on those, dilated pupils, major eye wiggles, he was having a great time. Altough i am not sure if it is mdma. I have no idea if they are pipez or mdma, i don't think i have tried pipes yet in my life either.

So I was wondering if any of you guys seen or tried those, or either heard about it. And do you guys think mdma would be pressable into a obama head so it does contain mdma and not pipes.

I think it might be mdma because of the way my friend looked and felt (loved up, empathy, etc.)

Hey guys, i just got a bag of white-off/beige obama heads, FROM MONTREAL (canada :p), with a less defined press then those seen on pillreports. I have to mention the reports seen on pillreports where from Texas if im not mistaken so the very south of USA. I don't think those could of travel up to the north east coast. Plus i don't know if they mentionned there was white obamas.

I saw my friend roll on those, dilated pupils, major eye wiggles, he was having a great time. Altough i am not sure if it is mdma. I have no idea if they are pipez or mdma, i don't think i have tried pipes yet in my life either.

So I was wondering if any of you guys seen or tried those, or either heard about it. And do you guys think mdma would be pressable into a obama head so it does contain mdma and not pipes.

I think it might be mdma because of the way my friend looked and felt (loved up, empathy, etc.)

It most likely got produced up here in Canada and got sent down there. Not produced there and sent here.

The Obama heads and other novelty shaped presses are notoriously piperazine pills. Even though you say your friend had a good time I would be highly doubtful that there's MDMA in them.

If you're too cheap to buy a testing kit (like I was a few years ago) If the pill smells/tastes like aniseed or black licorice there's a good chance it has MDMA in it (but could also contain meth along with MDMA). If it has a sour smell/taste and no black licorice you can bet it's a piperazine.

Even though completely pure MDMA is odourless I haven't ever had an MDMA containing E pill that didn't have that aniseed/black licorice smell/taste.