• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NRG now

jungo87

Greenlighter
These got me intrested because the got a similair name to the NRG1 stuff. anyway was in holland and barratt today a health shop, looking to buy muscle building mixures, when i seen these packs of two capsules saying "feel wakened in miutes" "lasts hours" I asked the women what the ingredients were and she said they were similiar to caffeine for keeping awake, but didn't contain caffeine. Done a google search and all i'm getting is places to buy the 2
capsules it does say not to mix with any caffeine containing products. Could it be ephedrine or something similiar?

Yes. It could also contain illegal drugs, legal ones, both, neither... They'll keep selling this branded bullshit as long as people keep buying it:(

Holland and Barrett are not legal high sellers. I highly doubt it's ephedrine. I don't think that's legal to sell in the UK as it's a precursor.

Holland and Barrett are not legal high sellers. I highly doubt it's ephedrine. I don't think that's legal to sell in the UK as it's a precursor.
K I was assuming this was one of those "legal high" type things. Still, I stand by my view that taking something when the seller can't/won't tell you what it is should be avoided.

Agreed, it is silly. I think it's probably just Ginseng, Guarana or something. I found this on one of the sites:

"Each serving of this product has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heart beat."

its a stupid idea to use ephedrine for a "legal high"
it would be more profitable to sell to drug cartels as a precursor methinks

I don't know if this stuff is new or if it pre-dates nrg-1,3,3,4 but seems like someone has a lawsuit for copyright infringement.

It's hardly surprising that they named a product NRG Now. It's also not a legal high and has very little to do with them. It's just a basic energy supplement. Probably containing some Caffeine derivatives.

Yeah, maybe just bad luck. Hell there used to be a diet medicine called AIDS. Talk about your marketing nightmares.

Agreed, it is silly. I think it's probably just Ginseng, Guarana or something. I found this on one of the sites:

"Each serving of this product has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heart beat."

Each serving of this product has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. So its just a herbal version of caffeine

lol @ thinking holland and barret would sell legal highs like nrg1

lol @ thinking holland and barret would sell legal highs like nrg1

:| I didn't think for one minute it was anything to do with the nrg series. I just found it weird that a pill packet advertising "more awake in minutes, lasts for hours", kind of strange when theres legal highs like the nrg series that are stimulants. Pro plus came to mind when i originally saw the 2 capsules for £1.99 :D