• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not sure what happened with my brother about 20 minutes ago...?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well I woke up after taking a roxi 30 IVed and a good bit of soma's too. Anyways I woke up went into his room where my dad was smoking a cig with and joint; so decided to get up somke some and eat but around 15-20 minutes later my dad's in his room and my brother is saying is isn't feeling good- my older brother said quick in a weak voice "Get Dad now" about 5 times. So I go to get my dad he didn't think much was wrong but when we went into the bathroom my brother was sweating horridly and saying he can't see like he had tunnel vision plus blurry virsoin to a point where he couldn't see me patting his face asking if "Are you alright?!" Over and over, then he started to throw up a bit and just laid there saying "he can't see call 911". So I'm very experience in ODing and blacking out to seizures too. So I grabbed a towel put it on him and made sure he threw up everything. While he was in this like 'not seeing shit and mumbling what he took' he kept saying he either did a little coke or Tramadol? But I counted my trams and none were missing, as well as my soma's there were cool too. Now he did mention he was getting a bit of coke today along side my shit too and was drinking (which he's never does like me!) so I think he did coke and drank all day and the herb made him black out when he stood up too fast and then the beer and coke made him OD due to cocain metabolizing into cocaniaethyle or something like that which is really bad. But he does take xtc too but not anymore I know that, for a fact he only did it with his old side chick which he's not with anymore. Me and my dad took in my older bro due to his coke addiction [this coke was like hard shiney and sometimes flaky and as I'm told that's like 90% to 100% pure and it was not hard like crack but needed to be crushed before use] and him going to jail due to this crazy ass side bitch that wanted to kill him by saying do more coke and xtc too and she took out life insurance on him about 3 months ago now no lie. So what do you guys here think? Coke and beer all day [beer all day] or like xtc? To me I've ODed so many times, blacked out, had major full blow seizures like you have no motor control and feel like you're dying and you can't see much at all; & all those times I was on my own and had to help my own self so I know I saved him from a hospital visit for sure. I have enough valium to put under his tounge if he had another one and I'm frequently checking on him too. So we are trying to help him, but not just him but his mom (since hes a step brother) and his real nice and good girl friend he has, so we- and I espically need to know what could have happened or happen again. I'm watching him checking on him every 30 mins or less too. Please respond fast I don't want my only big bro die or be in a coma...

Last edited:
I find it suspect ive never once heard of cocaine other than really pure 80 to 90 to 100℅. Go to the hospital worst case its less money he can spend on coke. You sound very intelligent but your not a doctor and it sounds like he has taken extensive polydrug use in questionable quantity and of suspect purity. You dont want your brother to die and have to live feeling like his blood is on your hands because you didnt get him help.

I find it suspect ive never once heard of cocaine other than really pure 80 to 90 to 100℅. Go to the hospital worst case its less money he can spend on coke. You sound very intelligent but your not a doctor and it sounds like he has taken extensive polydrug use in questionable quantity and of suspect purity. You dont want your brother to die and have to live feeling like his blood is on your hands because you didnt get him help.
Oh he's not addicted to coke he used this coke- I've seen it trust me it was flaky and a shine and you had to crush it but not like a pill but more like hard but softish flaky like rock. A good but small Mg bump for me (I don't use coke nor uppers) gets me high for about an hour an 30 mins.

Last edited:
Also I've tried coke and know the difference between shit coke and good coke- & he was using this purest shit anyone here can get and I've ever had. *He also has been jumping gun into this legit but strong asf protein powder lately after jail*. His jail stay was for his own good he said for himself him to stay the 60 days or at least a month- [my step mother said and wanted him to stay at least until my dad and me thought it was a good time for him to dry, but we both really wanted to bail him out ASAP] he for sure was there for about two weeks too.

Last edited:
And he for sure was 100% clean out- but he has used only once since he has gotten out? Do you think the poly drug use made this happen? I mean he used his normal sized line not bump/bumps like what he should have had done but he also used a lot of that muscle protein powder for a few days too and was drinking heavy for the past two days too and I think he used it two days ago too.

Is muscle powder slang for steroids? Because they do increase the toxicity of cocaine on the cardiovascular system but actual legit protein powder shouldnt do anything. I dont think its his use thats the problem it seems like its his binge like use. Meaning like im a daily polydrug user so i have a pretty high tolerance. But he does nothing for like a month then out of know where bam slams the body with tramadol cocaine and booze so he might consume a trival amount to a addict but still seriously injure himself . I was hospitalized twice for drugs almost dying and both times involved alcohol and or just partying for a day getting as messed up as possible not the daily drug use .

Being sober 99℅ of the time and almost dying the 1℅ isnt very good. You cant cash in your sobriety coin chips in some afterlife vending machine for a extra life.

Being sober 99℅ of the time and almost dying the 1℅ isnt very good. You cant cash in your sobriety coin chips in some afterlife vending machine for a extra life.
Yeah he says he felt like he was dying too. I made sure he was good and this seems to be legit but I'm much higher and feel better off just a few 30's [RoxiCodone] and I drank a small cup of it but feel 100% okay and I haven't taken Tramadol in days so I think I'll be okay- plus I don't use coke.

Here's a list of some of the common cuts with a good portion being active and while some on this list are now less common they have been replaced with research chem stimulants that can be worse . The fishscale look is a good sign but there is still room for some of these nasty "active" cuts that are added when the bricks are re packaged into OZ's, etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's a list of some of the common cuts with a good portion being active and while some on this list are now less common they have been replaced with research chem stimulants that can be worse . The fishscale look is a good sign but there is still room for some of these nasty "active" cuts that are added when the bricks are re packaged into OZ's, etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Thanks man so much- and thanks for D1nach too for helping us out. Imma show my older brother this so he knows whats up and what could have been the issue. we fully think that it was due to him not wanting to tell me or our dad he did some and then mixed with drinking all day- something he never does!

I think he just needs to focus on not just how many days he uses but how much he uses on those days. The dose makes the poison and if hes sober most of the time it is much easier for him to overdose.

I think he just needs to focus on not just how many days he uses but how much he uses on those days. The dose makes the poison and if hes sober most of the time it is much easier for him to overdose.
I'm a normal opiate user so I won't OD I know how much to do and not to do man. Thanks for caring though.

My bad I thought this was a totally different board homie.

But yeah he shouldn't be using any longer after what happened but we will make sure he's good and not on it and if he is then he can't drink.

I mean im not trying to be a tool but realistically speaking the ods of him using is likely maybe not as likely as the odds me using amphetamine but still very likely so i think you need to really drive home not only positively responding and shaping his behavior toward sobriety which is what you really want to both sobriety and that when he does use that he is doing so in a reason way. You use opiates so im sure you know the difference between someone using opiates but still being reasonably safe ie if needles using sterile ones never sharing needles if pills removing the apap taking a modest dose vs just trying to nod as hard as possible and vomiting all over the bathroom and blacking out.

I mean im not trying to be a tool but realistically speaking the ods of him using is likely maybe not as likely as the odds me using amphetamine but still very likely so i think you need to really drive home not only positively responding and shaping his behavior toward sobriety which is what you really want to both sobriety and that when he does use that he is doing so in a reason way. You use opiates so im sure you know the difference between someone using opiates but still being reasonably safe ie if needles using sterile ones never sharing needles if pills removing the apap taking a modest dose vs just trying to nod as hard as possible and vomiting all over the bathroom and blacking out.
Yeah I understand the differences as an opiate user but like for me I've cold turkyed it for about a week and now one roxi 30 shot up will make me sleep for hours. I just crave them now not so much for withdrawal any longer but for my brother I'm sure he'll still use coke but with him I'm still unsure. I'll keep a watch on him for sure though.