not really a pointless survey: what's your favorite pill?

XxBeccaRollrxX

Bluelighter
I have a really interesting thread to post, but I'll wait till tomorrow when I can figure out my wording (is the curiosity killing you? no? ok then..)
anyway, i'm sure everyone has a favorite bean they particularly like. I'm just curious as to what it is cause I am assuming your reasoning is for length and intensity? And since everyone's roll is different... do share.
Personally, j'aime red sex even though now I think they're called pink sex?) and ruffnecks (my very first real roll!)

I happen to be from Melbourne Australia,
and i gotta say that the *BEST* pills *EVER*, were fucking "NEW YORKERS" Dec.`98. My god did i have one helluva a FUkiNG RoLL at Earthcore! (Outdoor Event)
NEW YORKERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Klownzy!

i would have to say Green R/N and White Clovers were the best for me.

Damn..
smile.gif

well.. my favorites are 007 (tripple stacked)
and 8balls (or super8 someone said) same size as 007.. the sex is great 2.. !
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

well... i would have to say that my favorite of all times was the Blue LoveDove...which was around in Montreal....94
smile.gif
(they came out with i-MA-ta-sions...
wink.gif
but they where not the same....*giggles*.....
*huggles and wuggles*
aymi

Thats Ez
1. white diamond
2. white diamond
3. white diamond
sooooo speedy and sooooo fun
ya ya
omnE

There was a pill going around called tom and jerry it was the bomb because it made something click in my head and suddenly every chick in the place wanted to kiss me and stuff

id definately have to say the first batch of green triangles... there image was tarnished by all the fakes later... but after that id say the RED CROWNS that were around in july/august of 99... i fukin hallucinated off them....
eric

My favorite pill is the morning after pill. It has saved many a "Little Brownmans" from roaming around this planet
smile.gif

------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

my favorite pills were some capsules that my friends made. they got a bunch of brown, sticky powder almost directly from a chemist. they were the best pills ever!!!!!! I have yet to roll as hard as i did on those. when they hit, it was HARD. They made me feel hapier than any pill ever has. Too bad the chemist was busted
frown.gif
because I was truely floating on cloud nine!
------------------
"Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free desperately in need of some stranger's hand in a desperate land." -Jim Morrison

1st choice is Mitsubishi, because it was my first and most intense. 2nd is a tie between RN's (any color) and White Clovers. They are the closest I've ever come to my first roll. Amazing!!
------------------
No regrets, or life is yours to miss...

YELLOW BUTTERFLIES
Purchased In Toronto.
Rolled In Tinidad Summmer '99.
Friend from Venezuala Agree's with me.
Did them this summer before we met.
Wehad one thing in Common.
Yellow Butterflies.
Peace Love Unity RASpect

I would have to say either Kramer's or Gemini's....or and the red pyramid's...yummy!!