Nitrous (N2O) & MDMA - Pros? Cons?

Lane

Bluelighter
Hey what's up everyone. Next weekend I'm gonna get my first chance to try Nitrous with X. I've done my share of X and just tried Nitrous (by itself) last weekend. I noticed that Nitrous (by itself) made my me feel very similar to when someone passes me out when on X.
I was wondering if people could share their experiences w/ X and Nitrous for me. I'm lookin' for the pros and cons, tips to make it hit me hard, and tips on how to blow me the phuq up while on both.
Much appreciation. Thanks
------------------
Stay positive and love your life.
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

I used to do whippits all the time and am just now getting into them again. But I always close my eyes and hold my breath until it hurts and that fucks me up!! When I roll and do a whippit it feels like it lasts for like 3 or 4 minutes. It's definatly fun stuff.

If you want to know all you can know about whippit's and I do mean almost everything... you need to talk to the whippit wizard himself........RuRu. He'll probably post to this board soon and he'll give you all the info you need. All I can really add is they are a lot of fun and I can't really think of any cons to using them responsibly.
Much luv
PLUR
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-chu")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

Lane you must speak with the Wippitt Wizard.
For only he can guide the true person to thy
Hippie Craqcker
Heh-Peace
On a personal note:
ProS: YES ConS: No
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

LOVE it on E. It toally brings you up into a cloud of insanity every time you hit the ammo.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

DO NOT do No2 on E. I did it a month ago and it brings you waaaay down. It brought everyone down. I am not fucking kidding. I had the bomb pills, carved tulips, which I ate a month before and they were the shit. That night I ate one and 30 minutes in I did a nitrous. I had the worste roll ever when a month before I had the best roll of my life on them. I also ate a Euro that night, hoping it would bring me back up, but it didn't. My friends, who hadn't eaten the pills before, actually thought the tulips sucked. I don't know if you've heard of these, but they were from Amsterdamn, and are 190mg of pure MDMA, and they thought they sucked. Anyway, maybe the reason it brought me down was cause they're so pure, or everyone else who comes on here is completely fucking stupid. I came here and asked if it would bring you down to make sure, and like 5 people said it was awesome. Fuck them. Trust me ITS NOT WORTH IT!
peace, head

Doing nitrus with E is good near the end of youre roll...you know...that part where youre just chillin. It eases the comedown. There are additional heath hazards with doing them at the sametime however I think it kills youre roll
- The Karnival

Ok I just had the best post done and dam AOL kicked me off and I lost it....uggggggggggggggg........ok
(RuRu steps to the podium)
First off I would like to say that for most peeps Wippits dont bring down your roll, for some it does, but I would love to spend 30 mins with you and than tell me that you are not blowing the fuck up on wippits
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Art of wippits is based on how much you inhale, how long you hold it, your enviroment (ie, music, lightshow, holding, hugging, etc......)and whether you can explore the world while in the wippit. Search for things and try to explore the wippit, this is a good trick to forget about holding your breath and be able to hold it longer.......
A standard wippit (in my eyes, and opinion).....
Inhale as much of the wippit as you can, than hold it for as long as you can, you can keep yours eyes open or closed, and I suggest both becuase each creates a different kind of wippit.....I have a trick I play with peeps that have trouble holding the wippit in for long periods of time. Me and 2or 3 others will take wippits, I will be the first and then the rest, I tell them to try and beat me with holding there breath, the trick is, they figure they can beat me since I went first, but what they dont know is that I have this uncanny ability to hold my breath for a very long time, but what this does for them is make them hold it longer than they normally would, hence they experience a wippit like none before.....I am proud to say there is only one person that has beaten me before, that person is my GF, Flower...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Now you know why we connected so good
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
(also, this is basically where I got the name "The Wippit Wizard")
A more advanced way to explore nitrous is to hippie crack the pipe.....Let me explain, A cracker can hold mutliple chargers, so you crack 2 of the chargers into the cracker, than leave a third one uncracked in the top of the charger ready to be cracked.....(I credit ravErdavE for this phat terminology)
So you take a wippit, and hold it in medium length and than exhale it, than immediately take another wippit on the next breath, than do it again.......Your trip with the wippit is longer and you tend to have more of the best aprt of the wippit, tho I do not receomend this way for the beginner, cause with knowledge and experience you can take this trip to some quite intense and trippy states.... take a look at a pic for a better view of this art..........(Click on the first pic, than the last pic on the page)
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum1/HTML/003190.html
Now these are just a taste of some of the tricks I have. I have many more, but in order to see those you have come to the sunshine state and meet me in person
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Just come to any of the FL Meetups and I will most likely be there (except the upcomming Jax meetup, Sorry guys......
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
)
(RuRu steps down, in serious need for a wippit, only 8 more days he tells himself)
PLUR to all and Happy Wippiting.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.......RuRu....(aka The Wippit Wizard)...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

PS The first post was better, that dam AOL......
frown.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by RuRu (edited 15 January 2000).]

Lane, this above post here...from the whippit wizard, is exactly why *I* didn;t bother replying. I knew he'd be able to do it WAY better than I ever could.
However, I CAN fully vouch for the e/nitrous combo.
Welcome, my friend...your life will never be the same again.
wink.gif

mona.
------------------
"Do The Jesus Thing"
Methyl-head, 14th Jan 2000.

I don't know why, but the NO2 stopped all of our rolls when we did it. I just don't think it's worth it. It was cool to do, but immediately brought us down, not completely, but a shitload. I mean, I've been doing NO2 for at least 6 years now, and love it, but wouldn't not even think of touching it on E again. If you decide to do it I really hope it works out for you.
peace, head

All I have to say is, "Damn, RuRu." Thanks for all the advice.

....aaaahhh...good 'ole hippie crack...and damn I'm a hippie crack whore.. LOL.
Now that the Whippit Wizard has spoken, here's my .02...
Every whippit is different and everything can effect a whippit. Some of the best whippits I've had were the unexpected ones, where I wound up holding it longer than I expected to, or whatever. I was always pretty good at holding my whippit (...as I did beat the Wizard once...and I'll do it again!..
smile.gif
) but RuRu taught me a trick that made it SO much easier...focus...anything that makes you forget that you're holding your breath will obviously make it easier to hold it longer. (This is why fishing works so well, I'd imagine...
smile.gif
)
Anywho...whippits rock, especially while on E, and not just because they feel so damn yummy...you can really take intense trips with it, which I've found over and over again.
With anything, practice makes perfect.. LOL. The more times you do it, you'll "know" when you've got a good one, when you can hold it for a long time. It's kind of funny, like you're sitting there and thinking, wow, I can hold this for forever! and then you take some kickass trip...jeez I'm rambling...haven't had any whippits (or anything else for that matter) since NYE and this thread is making me jones so I'll end it here...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif