View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nitrous causing delayed DMT hit

FractalMe

Bluelighter
I'm 20 now and I've had pretty consistent access to DMT since I was 15. Nitrous was something I found at 17 and due to a few dry spells and cautious use, I'd never used DMT and Nitrous together. DMT and Nitrous, added with real LSD, has become my favorite combo ever. ( Since February) The only rival is smoked MXE with smoked DMT or snorted DMT and MXE in the same line (fun fact, when you combine MXE and DMT, it becomes orange paste)

One thing I noticed is that sometimes if I take a hit of Nitrous right before taking the DMT it's like it doesn't kick in like it normally does. Sometimes I will do this and 5 minutes later I go to the bathroom, as I stand up I feel the rush and full come up relative to exactly the dose I smoke. It is totally cool with me, poopin on DMT is always interesting as long as you can make it to the bathroom lol.

I hypothesize that the Nitrous is cold enough to recrystallize the DMT from its vaporized form, there have been hits where I feel like I have crystals forming in my mouth and in my throat, it was alarming the first time but I am used to it now lol. Pretty much any hit that includes Nitrous before or after the DMT will cause me to feel these crystals and almost always causes some sort of delay. I know some of you may reference the fact that Nitrous is an anesthetic but I have tried taking the same dose alone to see if its weaker and if anything the Nitrous makes it way stronger and longer lasting, it just takes a minute to hit after you hold it in.

As one last thing I would like to say DMT is my favorite physically present object in existence, I have severe OCD and the only time I feel truly free is when I am smoking DMT or on LSD. I am baffled that so many people are not privy too this. If I had not been introduced to DMT when I was 15 my life would have been so different, to anyone helping spread this molecule I salute you and wish you luck on this wonderful ride called self awareness!

Last edited:
IOne thing I noticed is that sometimes if I take a hit of Nitrous right before taking the DMT it's like it doesn't kick in like it normally does.

Hmmm, I admire such brave people that do nitrous and DMT at the same time. I can only imagine at this point. Naturally I have had both, nitrous being the only dissociative I would partake in on occasion a little. Usually on LSD. But not both DMT and Nitrous at the same time.

I have severe OCD and the only time I feel truly free is when I am smoking DMT or on LSD. I am baffled that so many people are not privy too this.

Salvia is much better at OCD type issues. I always believed all of us can have different levels of OCD at different times. I was worse when I was younger. As I got old I ignore it more. lol But a Salvia session blows all that away and the practical mind state you are left in is pretty amazing. I always thought tryptamines caused me a little more OCD. Now I don't really have OCD, but I understand the thinking and think it is common but controlled by most.

It is literally hard to do DMT and Nitrous together, sometimes you get so high you forget which one you inhaled. Despite that it will remain the god combo :)

I've done it the other way round - DMT first then Nitrous as soon as I was functional enough to hit it. I found that the nitrous ripped me out of the DMT trip and sobered me up pretty quick... Haven't bothered trying again as I found this rather disappointing.

Hey frac how's it goin? Just wondered since the DMT flash only lasts 5 minutes or so how does that help with your OCD? I took it a few times last year, had a couple of amazing breakthroughs and one death buzz (not nice). Pleased it's helping you anyways.
Listen, do you know any legit sources for spore prints? (for pslicibin?), I'm wanting to start a little grow so I can try this micro dose thing. Anyway, you're the first person I've messaged on here, I just signed up, hit me back if you get time, cheers!!

This nox thing seems to be all the rage down south, you never really see it up in Newcastle, you in the UK? (Do t mean to be too forward, I've literally just signed up!!)

This nox thing seems to be all the rage down south, you never really see it up in Newcastle, you in the UK? (Do t mean to be too forward, I've literally just signed up!!)