• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nitrazepam a useless benzo

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Morning all I have taken 30mg nitrazepam with 10mg Valium and 200ml vodka to sleep and. Nothing. To be honest all I'm feeling is the effects of the alcohol. Should the nitrazepam at that dosage combined with Valium and alcohol have knocked me out.

Like really

What is your exp with nitrazepam. And yes I'm not a benzo niave person but I also don't take them on a daily basis and these are all pharm grade nothing of the street

I'm not advising you to take more but this adds up to around 2 mgs of Alprazolam which isn't such a big dose but in combination with 200 ml of vodka especially if you are using benzodiazepines regularly.

Reasons itself for insomnia all the more make a difference in choosing the med. Maybe agomelatine, melatonin and z-drugs helpful?

im not gonna take anymore as i already got myslef some vodka and H and still no tiredness or nodding but all that aside, i just find nitrazepam crap. I have had greater succes with .75mg dormicum (triazolam) or 60mg dalmadorm (flurazepam) in the past to make me sleep, hell even 5mg ativan (lorazepam) makes me sleep. So guess what im trying to say Arem as a hypnotic benzo prescribed for sleep is useless to me. Just a pity the price tag on dormicum and dalmadorm in my country is so expenses.

Any i also know it differs from person to person by i find nitrazepam "kak".

Reasons itself for insomnia all the more make a difference in choosing the med. Maybe agomelatine, melatonin and z-drugs helpful?
Z drugs work but also at higher dosages then prescribed and it makes me feel very "dof" the next day for a few hrs after waking.

Think i will just stay with Dalmadorm or dormicum as finances allows.
Also have found that a combo of 300mg gabapentim with above two benzos works like a bomb and also helps alot with RLS that i suffer from too

Nitrazepam isn't a benzo often prescribed for sleep issues. I encountered people with anxiety issues with nitrazepam or lorazepam prescribed. i find it quite weak, although I didn't take it a lot of times, the first time it was one of the first benzos I took, intranasally, but wasnt impressed.

i know a few people even on here that dont rate lorazepam but for me i like that and also bromazepam which once again is not a loved benzo on here but i enjoy it but nitrazepam i wont waste my money on again.

I think that Lorazepam is a great benzo during opiate withdrawal because in addition to the usual benzo effects, it is also an antiemetic.