• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Nightsitting

Zennie

Bluelighter
Ok, so after months of having writer's block, i started writing something...I have no idea where it's going, but i thought i would share anyway:
Deep into the night I sometimes like to sit. Just sit. Crossleged, under a tree, out in the open, it doesn’t really matter. I sit and stare into the darkness as it surrounds me. I remember when I was little I used to be scared of the dark, and a nightlight was mandatory for a good night’s sleep. What was unknown frightened me, but now seems to set me alive. Knowing that my parents were just a shout away was not even enough comfort for me, tucked tightly into my bed, but now i sit alone, searching for something and everything in the dark, far outside a shout's help.
Traveling out into the darkness with a flashlight as my guide, I would settle down somewhere and click off my safety net, allowing myself to fall into whatever was around me. There’s something about seeing what isn’t or is there, allowing your eyes to adjust, and whatever is in your head is suddenly there. Maybe I’m just babbling...
That's all i've gotten so far...
Zen
smile.gif

The unknown is always the most intriguing. Enjoy the trees, the stars, the night. The best thing is..they are never the exact same everyday and there are new expieriences.
HUGZ
------------------
"Our life is towards happiness"

the unknown is the only place for growth
intriguing words i must say
Peace!
------------------
"Under and over, and over and under, first you get the lightning, and then you get the thunder, the sound is the music, and the music is the feature"

i love it sweetheart...and i am glad u are able to spit a few things out..i too am overcomming writers block...ugh..i hate it
frown.gif

much love
smile.gif

angela
------------------
"Try my exctasy... :)"