• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to site hello!

rainofthehour

Greenlighter
Hello ! I have been lurking here for a while. I have recently started seeking drugs as a way to cope with my horrible CPTSD and borderline dissociative combination that rendered me disabled because it actually keeps getting worse and got completely unbearable in the recent times. I am totally unable to function, have a job or attend school. The mental pain is constant.
I wish I had some sort of relief. Something to shut my brain off and just make me feel really good! Nowadays I get happiness from nearly nothing and it makes everything seem so meaningless and stupid
Right now, I am not actually doing much other than occasionally smoking herbs because I am somewhat scared my body will react poorly and I also don't really have any contacts and probably no chance of getting anything harder really.
I want to try cannabioids in the near future but want advice on how to be safe from people with experience
Most of my friends strongly disapprove and are angry at me for even desiring it but they don't understand what I have to live with so I am a bit indifferent towards their reaction. They say they will stop talking to me if I get into drugs. I don't know if it's normal, but it made me want to isolate from them even more
I hope this forum can give a sense of safety and understanding.