• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New RP white Oxycodone 30 MG

Whitecollaroxy

Greenlighter
has anyone gotten these pills before? Apparently they are brand new, and people are saying they will be the new normal for those that get their scripts filled at walgreens. They are bigger than any of the blues, which is immaterial for people like myself that just swallow them, but imagine would be a problem for those that snort.

I overall like them, but with the larger size it does take larger to digest, so hence longer to get in my system. I find that they last longer, and I get a nice warm feeling, but not quite the euphoric effect I get from the usual A215s (which are my favorite). I also find them to be slightly more sedating than the avg blue.

Anyone else have experience with these white RP 30 MG oxycodones?

I’ve had them a few times in the past 3-4 months. They are the same as any other 30 mg IR, IMO.

Not sure about the Walgreens comment as I use them monthly and get A215s.

I am prescribed 30mg Roxis every month, and for the last 3-4 months they have been yellow (not white) instead of the blues. I shoot them, and when you draw them up it looks exactly like the yellow highlighter color. Everyone that I've talked to that shoots them (which is basically everyone I know that does any type of opiate) strongly prefers these new yellow ones to the usual blues (myself included). The manufacturer of the pills I get is Camber.