• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs NEW RC - Ethylnapthidate (Trip Reports)

Curious777

Greenlighter
Ethylnapthidate

Assuming the effects are similar to Methylnaphthidate also known as HDMP-28.

Wikipedia: HDMP-28 or methylnaphthidate is a piperidine based stimulant drug, closely related to methylphenidate, but with the benzene ring replaced by naphthalene. It is a potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor, with several times the potency of methylphenidate and a short duration of action,[1] and is a structural isomer of another potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor, N,O-Dimethyl-4-(2-naphthyl)piperidine-3-carboxylate.
200px-MMNPC%26HDMP-28.png

Most of the TMP analogs of HDMP-28 have SERT Ki values in the range >10,000 and so are selective for dopamine and noradrenaline reuptake, with little or no effect on serotonin. HDMP-28 also has high affinity to SERT, and so behaves as a triple reuptake inhibitor.[2]

Interested in reading anyone else's experiences with this RC.

Has anyone else been researching it?

Feel free to share your Ethylnapthidate experiences; I just received 1g of this RC as a sample and plan on doing testing on it so will be adding to this thread throughout the duration of my testing.

Last edited:
I do wonder if the Napthyl-series follows the potency alterations associated with alky-chain length, as seen in MPD/EPD/IPD.

Greetings everyone, I did an allergy test, waited an hour then bombed 60mg of HDEP-28 about 2 hours ago and it's a lot stronger than I expected. I have used Ethylphenidate approx 15 or so times and HDEP-28 is a lot stronger then Ethylphenidate in my experience as of now. Focus is clear, I have a buzz thing going with euphoria that hit me about 50 mins after bombing and has lasted until now. I'm on 2hours as of 5 minutes ago and feel good, not over stimulated but with energy and clear focus. I could study for hours if needed or clean out the entire house. No side effects so far, no nausea or dizziness involved; just good clean energy and focus up to this point. I plan to do a more extensive trip report tomorrow giving all details etc. I will be testing this again surely over the next several weeks to see if it has consistency or changes in pattern.

All the Best!