New night at Roxy in Boston!!!

B

BigJ

Yeah, I've been gone,but now I'm back!!!! We got a new night on fridays at the Roxy!! Hard house NYC style with less attitude than Sat. nights!! This Fri. we've got Denny Tsettos from Exit in NYC!!! I still do the Hudson after-hours and I'm working on a new Fri. after-hours at a wherehouse in the Boston area.
BigJ

Hey BigJ
I definitely agree with you about the attitude at the Roxy (plus the music isn't that great either)We usually go to the BBC or the Ave. Is every Friday at the Roxy going to be hard house? I hope so.Just wondering because I won't be going out for a couple of weeks. Weren't they running swing there for a while? Hudson is fun too( a little hot though) but it's only on Saturdays right? So what do we do for an after hours for Fri?
Thanks for any info!!!
PEACE
------------------
:O Roll-On!! Roll-Out!! Roll EVERYWHERE!! ;)

Yeah,now the Roxy is hard house every fri. I went out to eat w/eddie baez and his manager,so we'll have him some time in Jan. The sat.after-hours is very hot-once the temp gets so high the a/c turns itself off. I'm working on it!!! Also I might have a after-hours in Lowell on Fri. nights
BigJ

hey
keep me posted
i'm about 10 minutes from boston....and e mail me with any party info
thanks
jay

Thanx for the info BigJ.
I'm definitely going to your party @ Veocity New Years. It should be lots of fun and we don't have to deal with the city on that crazy night. Hopefully you'll get the temp thing worked out.
Peace