• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New here! :)

mikl_pls

Greenlighter
Hello all!

New member here. I've been reading on Bluelight for a while now but recently decided to make an account.

I'm interested in psychopharmacology and how psychiatric drugs work. I have been on nearly every psychotropic drug on the market and then some from treatment-resistant bipolar depression.

I don't know much about recreational drugs, but am interested in trying some. If anyone has questions about experiences with psychotropic drugs, I'm glad to answer them! :)

Hello all!

New member here. I've been reading on Bluelight for a while now but recently decided to make an account.

I'm interested in psychopharmacology and how psychiatric drugs work. I have been on nearly every psychotropic drug on the market and then some from treatment-resistant bipolar depression.

I don't know much about recreational drugs, but am interested in trying some. If anyone has questions about experiences with psychotropic drugs, I'm glad to answer them! :)
Welcome to the asylum.

😭🤣😂😅

Hello all!

welcome!

Hello all!

Welcome 🤗

Welcome. I'm new here to after many yrs of following BL. Finally I feel I can talk. It means lots to know people do care and you get support. Pleased to meet you online im from Aberdeen Scotland Xx