Never ending withdrawal

livingintheshadows

Greenlighter
I have been reading this tread for years but this is my first time posting. Im 20yo and have been using opiates for over five years now with very few breaks excluding my two tries at suboxone. In the past whenever I quit I would have terrible physical withdrawals but they would only last 7-10 days. This time however they will not go away. I have been off suboxone for over two months and completely opiate free for a few weeks. I cant understand why I am still having so much pain in my legs. I have never had it last so long even times I quite cold turkey from 400-500mg morphine (iv) daily. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

at what dose did you stop the sub? sub is long acting and will take longer to get out

I stopped at 3x8mg pills a day which is the same amount I took the first time and was perfectly fine after a little over a week. It was the easiest withdrawal ive ever had.

Last edited:
I have read up on PAWS before and I know that it can cause RLS which Ive dealt with many times before but Ive never heard of it causing legs pain like this.

^That's not the only symptoms paws can cause, it also causes a host of other symptoms.