• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

neurotransmitter receptor sites down regualtion

Status
Not open for further replies.
None-o-brain

nanobrain said:
Shari17, you are an egomaniac with a serious case of loggorhea, suffering from delusions of understanding of basic metabolic principles as well as general ignorance and a bad disposition to boot. i am also certain you are on SSRIs.

BTW, the above is my professional diagnosis as a clinical psychologist.

i am truly surprised Bilzor has let you live this long rather than putting you out of our collective misery. in Sparta, i reckon things would have been different ;-)

None-OBRAIN....I wonder who the EGOMANIAC really is! My God! I hope you don't have too many patients. By the way, I am also a licensed clinical psychotherapist.

Please tell me what I ever did to you personally that warrents such a hateful post. :(

I met a really nice American last night, and he is jewish. In fact, I really really like him. I shouldn't stereotype, alot of the shit we do is against our better judgement but it feels so good to give into tempation and critizise complain catagorise and condem people. I have said to myself several times I wouldn't get into shitfights on here yet I still do. And why? I have tried giving a loving answer to my detractors on here and it always turns into such a positive interaction, but it takes disapline to do this and I am going to have to work on it alot more. Tolerent and loving people who always find the good in everything and everyone have such a great aura about them, I want it for myself but I am so far away from being that that it makes me sad sometimes. I find it helps to hold an example of someone you know to model yourself on, I think holding that image in your mind as an example rather than try to model yourself on some higher principle, it will be more successfull.

Anyway, thats just some thoughts

I would hope a licensed clinical psychotherapist would know how to spell "warrant" correctly.

I'm sorry, I don't want to be personal, but you really have pissed me off, Shari.

I would also hope that you would have had the courtesy to actually read my post, because it is obvious from your increasingly ignorant replies that you did not.

For your benefit, I will present a short summary.

• You have obviously caused offense to someone.
  • Whether you feel this is warranted or not, the offense has been caused.
  • By posting what you know is potentially contentious and contraversial material, you have contravened the forum rules.
  • Mr. Bilzor, our friendly forum moderator, was only attempting to inform you of this and to ask you kindly to remove what could be seen by some as offensive material.

I believe that the main question of this thread has been answered sufficiently.
Perhaps it is time to close this thread and forgive and forget.

streetsurfer said:
I met a really nice American last night, and he is jewish. In fact, I really really like him. I shouldn't stereotype, alot of the shit we do is against our better judgement but it feels so good to give into tempation and critizise complain catagorise and condem people. I have said to myself several times I wouldn't get into shitfights on here yet I still do. And why? I have tried giving a loving answer to my detractors on here and it always turns into such a positive interaction, but it takes disapline to do this and I am going to have to work on it alot more. Tolerent and loving people who always find the good in everything and everyone have such a great aura about them, I want it for myself but I am so far away from being that that it makes me sad sometimes. I find it helps to hold an example of someone you know to model yourself on, I think holding that image in your mind as an example rather than try to model yourself on some higher principle, it will be more successfull.

Anyway, thats just some thoughts

Streetsurfer

I just want to tell you (re your last post) that just seeing your post, it's wonderful. If you feel as though you want to change something about your character you are now much closer to being the person you want to be.

I don't really know you but I do know that a person can change something about themselves more easily when they know what it is they want to change and follow up on it. That just makes sense. Keep looking up!

I have a lot of respect for you after reading your post.

Tearfully,
Shari

streetsurfer said:
PS. Tolerence (drug) is a bitch!

:\ Boy, do I ever know what you mean.

About 12 to 13 years ago I first started with Buprenex. I have chronic pain and a few other things for which Buprenex really helps. It helps pain, it helps depression (usually a person with chronic pain experiences depression after awhile - it wears you down).

When I began the medication almost no one even heard of it. Also, when I first started with it those in the medical field (and there were only a few) believed that you couldn't develop a tolerance to the drug. I'm here to say to those taking the drug, after awhile you do tend to develop a tolerance.:(

There is also an addiction that develops but it is so much easier to deal with than the addiction and tolerance from other drugs.

Tolerance is a bitch.

mexican seafood said:
I would hope a licensed clinical psychotherapist would know how to spell "warrant" correctly.

I'm not perfect! Whadda know! It puzzles me. Did you never misspell a word? What does that have to do with anything?

I'm sorry, I don't want to be personal, but you really have pissed me off, Shari.[/quote]

I really need to understand what is going on. At the moment the only thing I know is that I used a signature line that I use all the time, on other message boards and on my e-mail. Suddenly, I was the object of hatred (yes hatred). Maybe it is because I Jewish and believe in the Israelis. I just don't understand. When I joined this board I started of on topic. Then the reactions began. There is little, if any, respect for personal points of view on this board. How is it that one person has the authority to monitor my words and assign "points" just because he is offended by the words in a signature line and decide that these words should NOT be there. They are just WORDS, and whether or not I believe in them is nothing more than a personal point of view.

Tell me, please. Why did I piss you off and even if I did (for reasons I do not understand) is this any reason to ban a persons right to say what they believe in (after everyone began to pounce on me for the signature line). I just became defensive. Wouldn't you become defensive if it happened to you?? You will probably tell me that you wouldn't be defensive and that it would be okay with you if someONE decided that a signature line of yours deserved a warning and points. I did nothing wrong. I can't understand why this is happening.

We are all individuals with individual joys and sorrows, with an individual belief system. So tell me, what did I do that was so horrible (more egregious than anyone else's words that were written in response to the signature line)?

You tell me that you don't want to be personal. Tell me then, why are you being personal and why are you putting me down as a person just because I became defensive AFTER people also became personal to me and in a very nasty way.

One last thing. When I first joined and began posting (just last month), I began posting on-topic. Suddenly all these people (who really don't know me) began to pounce and I became defensive and angry. However, I was (and still am) a person you (and the others) don't really know. I think it was after just my first or second post that I was WARNED that my freedom to say anything I believed in was in jeapordy. I might as well belong to a Communist country because that's how I feel right now. I have to look at every word I write and wonder if someone is going to hate me for it and assign points. The only thing that I did wrong was to speak my mind in response to an attack on my words and beliefs. Suddenly there was one person using his power to ban freedom of speech. I wonder how he would feel if someone told him to get a post off (a post that HARMED NO ONE) the board because they didn't agree with the words.
8(

Listen to me, please. I joined Blue

:(

I would also hope that you would have had the courtesy to actually read my post, because it is obvious from your increasingly ignorant replies that you did not.

For your benefit, I will present a short summary.

• You have obviously caused offense to someone.
  • Whether you feel this is warranted or not, the offense has been caused.
  • By posting what you know is potentially contentious and contraversial material, you have contravened the forum rules.
  • Mr. Bilzor, our friendly forum moderator, was only attempting to inform you of this and to ask you kindly to remove what could be seen by some as offensive material.

I believe that the main question of this thread has been answered sufficiently.
Perhaps it is time to close this thread and forgive and forget.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This isn't about you. This is about the forum being ADVANCED DRUG DISCUSSION not your personal ranting ground. I issued a warning that any further posts off topic would be deleted and result in the thread being closed. Now you got your wish. You really say alot... but you really have little to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.