Info Needs some answers on the basics

Dreshik

Greenlighter
Hey so I don't really know where to look to find my answers.. and i dont really know the appropriate place to post this either so i figured homeless threads is a good start.

1. Okay so, how do you subscribe to a thread? I wrote my first thread(on kratom:D) and I have to return to homeless threads every time to check it?

2. What does my status as a 'greenlighter' mean? When will I become a cool kid and turn blue?8o

3. Where do I go if I have more questions? should I just make another one of these question posts?

...side question: How do people become mods..?

Any support would be awesome!

EDIT: I now see that you morph into a bluelighter after 50 posts. Does me being a greenlighter mean anything other then n00b?

Hey so I don't really know where to look to find my answers.. and i dont really know the appropriate place to post this either so i figured homeless threads is a good start.

1. Okay so, how do you subscribe to a thread? I wrote my first thread(on kratom:D) and I have to return to homeless threads every time to check it?

I can't find this in the links provided? Tips? How do I get it to show up in my notifications when people reply to me? I know I'm a BLer but I really never bothered to ask, I always just refreshed the page lol.

Fu7Newc.png

In the top right of the page go to Settings, then continue to General Settings on the left side of the screen, it's just to the left of the red oval , then to the drop down menu depicted for subscription options.

More great tips here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/359665-Bluelighting-Tips?