• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Needing help getting over bad roll- Dos and Donts

stonerbunny69

Greenlighter
SWIM a 19 yr old girl, 5'9, 190lb girl had taken Molly 4 times before when they dosed .3 mixed meth/mdma pill and thought they were dying. The come up was so awful for them, and could not walk or see clearly for 2 hours. SWIM also experienced an abusive bf during this period. Two years later, SWIM still has not touched any drugs except weed. SWIM is planning to take mdma again as a means of healing past traumas && getting over anxiety of taking drugs. What would you recommend as a means of "getting back into mdma"? Tips for getting over come up anxiety? Any feedback is great, preferably a list of "dos and donts" for getting over a bad roll/trip.

Read the stickies at the top of the page. Everything you need to know about doing mdma safely is in there. If anxiety is the issue you could always take a shot or 2 of your favorite spirit a few minutes before taking the mdma to call the nerves

you think your anxiety is bad now, wait til that mdma comedown hits, because it's inevitable. the best advice i can give you is surround yourself with people you can trust, safely settle with yellow or brown crystals, and have benzos on hand to meet that 24-48 hour comedown you're in for.

Find yourself a source of very high quality MDMA and test it with as many of the 3 main reagent kits as you can, or send it off to a lab for testing if possible in your area.

Dose around 2 mg/kg of your body weight, so for example I am 65kg so I'd dose 130mg. A second dose is not really needed if your MDMA is pure enough and it's been long enough since your last dose; but if you want to extend the experience by an hour, take half of your initial dose again at any point between 1-2 hours after you take your initial dose.

As for making the environment conducive to healing past traumas, set up a nice environment in the few hours before you dose. For example, I like to set up my room with colourful fairy lights, lava lamp, aroma diffuser, plants and cacti, decorative posters and hangings and ornaments, incense, and a good hifi with your music library hooked up to it.. You get the idea! Make sure there's plenty of water on hand, maybe some massage oils or vaporub or something. It might be helpful to keep a notepad on hand with some pre-written goals you'd like to remember to focus on during the experience, and to add to while you are on the MDMA.

If you get high quality MDMA you should not suffer any 'comedown', considering how long it has been since your last dose. It is however, possible to reduce the chance of any comedown effects and boost positive 'afterglow' feelings by taking certain supplements before, during and after your experience. You can find more info on this at rollsafe.org. It might be a bit expensive and OTT to invest in all of those supplements right now just for one experience, but you could maybe try one or two if you feel it may help. Though I don't get bad immediate 'comedowns' usually, or at least not for much longer than a few hours after effects wear off, I can personally attest to them helping tremendously with reducing the 'scatter brained' feeling in the days following use and even allowing me to sustain an incredible sense of euphoria for up to a week.

I don't know if you are comfortable or not with weed but a relaxing strain of flower or some high quality hashish can be lovely just after the peak and after the MDMA wears off to sustain and enhance the feelings from your trip, and also to relax you in the few hours before you dose (but don't be blazed when you dose and don't blaze again until after the peak as it dulls the experience at those points IME). However if you're not currently using weed regularly or don't have access to high quality cannabis, or cannabis gives you anxiety problems, it would be best to avoid it.

Good luck!

oh, and don't mix with alcohol! Always makes for a yucky feeling experience

you think your anxiety is bad now, wait til that mdma comedown hits, because it's inevitable

MDMA comedowns exist but they're certainly not inevitable and to say so is misleading. I've never experienced one in nearly 4 years of usage.

MDMA comedowns exist but they're certainly not inevitable and to say so is misleading. I've never experienced one in nearly 4 years of usage.

not all mdma is cut from the same cloth either, better safe than sorry i would think, especially when you're already anxious about doing the shit in the first place. because it's basically a crapshoot if you aren't getting pure mdma.