• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need Opinions about These Test Results

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
BL I am sourcing opinions about these test results.

This was bought as "Moonrock Molly" a few days ago by my buddy in LA. I convinced him to test it before anyone took it and I am glad he did. My first guess is methylone but the red from the Mecke is throwing me off. What do you think? Also what the fuck is up with calling it "moonrocks?"

Top: Mecke
Bottom: Marquis

Last edited:
Definitely some kind of cathinone. Methylone's reactions are usually yellow for marquis, "rusty" brown for mecke and blue on the Simons test. It seems to vary quite a bit more than with MDMA itself, probably because a lot of "methylone" is actually butylone/ethylone/pentylone or a mix of different chemicals

Hi Folley,

Here's another image that might help. This is from the second test that I ran on this batch. Can you show more insights for why it looks like a cathinone and not yellow enough from marquis for Methylone?

Thanks for lending a helping eye.

Left: Mecke
Right: Marquis

IMG_9035.jpg

^ Seems like methylone to me, I only say "some cathinone" because it is VERY tricky to decipher one from another without conclusive lab results.

The marquis is pretty much spot on though, that yellow is very deep compared to other reactions even