Need help...

Kurrupt

Bluelighter
Here's my story, albeit shortened.

Chronic pain, 240mg oxy + 32mg hydromorphpone a day. Wheelchair bound, from IV use, still on the needle. Addicted to opiates 4 years, 22 years old.

I'm looking at 6 years for conspiracy to commit robbery (g4 truck robbery, cash in transit). Desperately considering eating all my oxy and shooting D until I fall into forever blissful sleep. Been to prison, 3 years, pharmacy robbery, paroled in 2 - no fucking way I'm going back, not doing minimum 4 in a wheelchair.

Need some encouraging words, something, someone to talk to...

I'm not strong enough anymore. :(

*Also posted this in opiate discussion, thanks*

Ok i knew a guy that went to prison for dealing and he was in a wheelchair paralysed from the waist down. He didnt get treated bad at all and was even let out early on compassionate grounds or some shit after he got his lawyers on it. This was ages ago (well over 10 years ago) so ive forgotten alot about the case but i know he got out early.

Id say throw whatever cash you have at a really good lawyer on getting you off or something or ya know it is rather cold here in canada this time of year isint it? Maybe a trip to a warmer place wouldnt be a bad idea ya know?

Whatever you do don't fucking kill yourself man don't let the fucking pigs win that way.

Terrible situation man. 22 yrs old, shit, you're only one year older than me. I can't even imagine being in your shoes right now. All I can say is be strong, keep your head up, and don't kill yourself. There's always light at the end of the tunnel if you put your mind to it, regardless if you're so far away from the light that it looks like a tiny, non-existent speck - it's there. Feel free to PM anytime you want if you need someone to talk to.

when I was 22 I was in prison for 8 years, and married to a girl who dissapeared in Philadelphia before I got out and is now considered a missings persons case up there, I got out of prison went crazy and robbed a bunch of stores one being one I was working at. and went right back to prison again. I wasn't in a wheelchair or on dope at the time. but I know that hard times do get better, I have 36 felonies and if I get charged with one more I'm looking at 15- life minimum for anything, even a half ounce of weed felony. so Don't think of the bad way out just yet my man I've been through the ringer and out and I'm still struggling with this piece of shit we call life, but I have a 3 year old daughter now and she makes me happy everyday that I didn't Get killed doing some of the stupid shit I"ve done in my life, robbing and shooting drug dealers, getting in shootouts, huge fights with 10 or more people, robbing any and everything that moved, living in the projects with next door neighbors murdered on my front doorstep there was a time I didn't care if I lived or died and I acted like it. but Now that I'm older I am sure glad that I didn't die, and My daughter makes it all worth it to have pulled through, YOU need to find that .... something that makes it all worth it. I'm sure you can my dude.

No matter what happens, your life is worth living.

I sent you a PM, if you feel like talking feel free to reply. :)

Last edited:
Please keep us updated and let us know how everything works out for you; I really do hope that you can get around having to serve time on this.

Stay positive! %)

Might I ask how became wheel chair bound.. I know you said due to IV drug use but could you be more specific? If you don't want to talk about it, I'll understand.