Need Help starting mass-building cycle

coryjvan

Greenlighter
Hey all I just turned 18 and ive been training hard and eating right for about 12 months now.I just finished a cycle of test and am wondering if anyone has any advice on what stack i should start taking to build maximum muscle mass

Here's the Stack you should follow. You'll LOVE the results.

1. Train really hard.
2. Eat tons of quality food.
3. Get plenty of rest.
4. Educate yourself.
5. Repeat every day.

At 18 you naturally have enormous amounts of testosterone naturally occuring. PLEASE listen. If you fuck around with AAS's at this age you run incredible risks of screwing up your body for the rest of your life. For any male 18 years old to take AAS's, it would be like an older guy taking "off the scale" quantities.

The seriousness of this can NOT be overstated. Trust me, if you do the 5 things I said above, you will be a monster of a man within a few years.........................NATURALLY.

Just turned 18?

I'm sorry, you are far too young to use AAS and I strongly suggest not touching the stuff for the next few years. Anyone here who tells you different is clueless. Furthermore, kindly read the forum rules and guidelines. Thanks.

/V

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=211091

Pardon, but what is ASS short for? Anabolic steroids?

Also, at what age range would you recommend people use?

Pardon, but what is ASS short for? Anabolic steroids?

Also, at what age range would you recommend people use?

Not ASS....AAS.

AAS: Anabolic Androgenic Steroids

I wouldn't suggest anyone using AAS without several years of training and at a min age of at least 20-21 or so....and that's still fairly young for most. I'd say 23 on average.

/V

I'm 28year old a father and a full blown Fade-aholic(love to nod on op's and benzos) now on Suboxone and ambien trying to quit. Here is the point of the story, I'm 6'1" and 155lbs and started to eat right now that im off the "junk" At what dose should I start my cycle, and how much should i increase my protein intake??

I'm 28year old a father and a full blown Fade-aholic(love to nod on op's and benzos) now on Suboxone and ambien trying to quit. Here is the point of the story, I'm 6'1" and 155lbs and started to eat right now that im off the "junk" At what dose should I start my cycle, and how much should i increase my protein intake??

Your height/weight ratio is off. You need more mass (food). Hit 180-190, then consider the juice. As for protein, I always hit 2gr per body pound, some use 1.5. So if you are 200 lbs., take 400gr a day.

/V

So 310 gr protein and howbout carb intake or avoid empty cals. ? ty Vic.

Last edited:
So 310 gr protein and howbout carb intake or avoid empty cals. ? ty Vic.

Right now, just try and consume as much good/clean food. No need to start counting carbs now, just eat, eat, and eat. When you get to an average weight for your height, then you can start fine detailing your diet. You can even have some fast food here and there, just don't go nuts with it. Do you know what you bf% is?

/V

Just stick to the see-food diet with a decent lifting schedule until you get to 170-180 lbs then try and hone it down a bit.