Need help fast

StonedCold

Greenlighter
Idk if this is in the right section but...

So far, over the course of today, i've taken about 4 lines of dexmethylphenidate (1 line, break, 1 line, break, 2 lines). My BPM is about 120 i believe.

I have a very slight discomfort in my chest, just to the left of the center, only noticeable when i take a deep breath. I have no other bad symptoms (which i've had in the past), such as jaw clenching, or trouble breathing.

Should i be worried?

Haha I get that everyday merely from smoking. But if I take shallow breaths its barely noticeable, if I take a deep breath I almost always get that pain in my chest. Are you a smoke by any chance too?

If not I can't tell you exactly what it is, but I think at certain points when the heart is under stress, and because its a muscle, it can actually get sore when overworked (as crazy as it sounds). If not it may just be some sort of nerve/tissue damage in your lungs from general drug use... I really have no idea. But I get so many weird problems with my heart and the majority of the time just wait it off and am fine.
The only time I ever really get worried is when I get pains in the wrist, because they say its a sign of a heart attack. But for the most part just monitor yourself over the next few hours and see if it gets worse or better.

The tightness in the chest is from your heart being worked or palpitations. Just as bojangles stated, your heart is a muscle, and does get sore from being overworked. You don't have anything to worry about right now, just relax and if it gets worse seek medical attention.

Sounds like you may be having a panic attack just chill your fine thats not an excessive dose by any means.

u r ok. just breathe deep, lay down. if u have clonidine or a benzo, take a little that helps me, but im no doctor... imo if u can type, u r ok.