• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Need a little help with managing some detox symptoms off of first and all and then heroin I'll explain.

HatingThisLife

Bluelighter
So after being asked together for quite some time and then me getting arrested getting bonded out going to treatment my husband getting arrested today after I got there and then sitting for the entire time that I was in rehab for 6 weeks I get out relax couple weeks later because I was all in my feelings over some s*** my dude was doing Selena going back to rehab again and the first time I was on the vivitrol shot the second time they didn't want to do that for me they wanted me to try the subs cuz I wasn't successful on the vivitrol shot in their opinion but I wasn't successful because my health insurance got screwed up at the one place I told him I needed to recertify and they didn't let me do it in time and it took it 45 days to finally get coverage. Anyhow I got to rehab I have a 7-Day script for my subs I had to make that last two weeks because of when the first appointment was for the place it was I was supposed to be able to get my subs from and when I got there they told me I had to go to an appointment for blood work at a clinic and it was like a community clinic there was constantly packing people that you couldn't get appointments for like 3 months and I was like why can't I just go through my insurance I'll have it down it's done in 2 weeks. So at the point they told me this I only had one or two 2 mg subs left and I said and two days prior to finding this out my husband told me he wanted a divorce and if I wasn't going to have my subs I wanted to be numb and I didn't care so I got fent was only doing a dime a day for like maybe 8 weeks which is like a half a point where I'm from sometimes a little more sometimes I was getting some really s***** stuff that wasn't even getting me high so it might wish I was already mild fast forward to Christmas Day I leave Christmas Day on a road trip with my mom and my two daughters to take them to New Jersey I thought I brought enough stuff with me but I have finished my dope before I even guy out of the second day of driving so I knew a guy up there who could get stuff and he already had called my mom saying he wants to take me out to sushi so I was like yeah I'll do it today yeah let's see if that's perfect as soon as I got in his car I told him yeah I'm dope sick I need something you know you get me something and he got me 10 bags but he refused to give me fentanyl and so it wasn't strong as what I was used to and that was on the 25th no I'm sorry 27. So he gave me 10 small bags I would say they were like almost like a Nick maybe a dime if I was lucky but sometimes I was killing it in one hit but either way that held me for the rest of the vacation I did the last of it on the 29th I have taken one hit of fent last night just to take the edge off I went and I bought a dime I took a hit and then I gave the rest of it away so I wouldn't be tempted to do more.

So where's the bathroom and now it's fast forward to my actual question so I'm not really detoxing that bad it's very very mild but I just can't stand the constant sweating does anybody have any tips on how to deal with the constant sweating and I'm cold from sweating is there anything I can take that will make it so I won't sweat so much thanks in advance for your help

i have yet to find a solution other than just using anti-perspirant in the appropriate places, but if you have opioid withdrawal to the point of flashing hot cold sweats ---- that's just part of opioid withdrawal. stock a lot of clean towels and do your best to stay dry.