PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

nbome interactions

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
So I take lithium carbonate er 1350mg Wich is a heavy dose

Now I've done nbome (25c,25b,25i) while taking lithium carbonate er
I only had one issue and that was with the 25b (but those doses were way to high one tab coulda gotten 5 people high ) (I didn't know the doses were overdosed until I od and asked dude and he saif he had a similar experience)

Other than that one instance I've never had any problem with nbome but according to psywiki you shouldn't ever mix lithium and nbome

So my question is should I or shouldn't I continue to take nbome while taking lithium carbonate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-133032.png
    Screenshot_20200125-133032.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 6
NBOMes get iffy on their own. OD-ish effects can occur randomly, not even depending on dose. That's just not how you want a substance to behave.

So I'd advise against, even if there definitely wasn't the same seizure risk as with lithium + LSD.

Lithium and lsd makes me have seziures every time I was doing nbome when it first hit the market with no issues but reading this makes me worry what is the risk of lithium and nbome??

Mixing NBOMEes with Lithium is extremely sketchy. In fact it's best to avoid Psychs when you are on that and it's the main reason I came off Lithium after being on it a couple years when I took a break from tripping. And honestly you should just stay away from NBOMes all together. They are pretty much the most dangerous psychedelics in the world period. And like CT said you can overdose on them and die on them alone if you draw the short straw.

Please hate to read about something bad happening to you. They just aren't worth it, used to have 7 different ones in my collection and I ended up flushing the stuff and never taking them a single time as I was scared for my life and I'm not playing Russian Roulette when there is so many better options out there that are bot risky like that.

Mixing NBOMEes with Lithium is extremely sketchy. In fact it's best to avoid Psychs when you are on that and it's the main reason I came off Lithium after being on it a couple years when I took a break from tripping. And honestly you should just stay away from NBOMes all together. They are pretty much the most dangerous psychedelics in the world period. And like CT said you can overdose on them and die on them alone if you draw the short straw.

Please hate to read about something bad happening to you. They just aren't worth it, used to have 7 different ones in my collection and I ended up flushing the stuff and never taking them a single time as I was scared for my life and I'm not playing Russian Roulette when there is so many better options out there that are bot risky like that.

Okay let me explain i first did nbome when everyone thought they were "safe" (when they first came out) n they were a great trip i had so much fun

N yes I heard the storys of people taking to much and killing themselfs by running into spikes and a few people died of respetory failure I just figured these were 1 in a million so not likely to happen

I usta do 2-6mg of 25c or 1-3mg 25i and the whole time I was taking lithium I can't take lsd it makes me have seziures with the lithium but I can do all the 2cs and also trip on shrooms all the time I don't see what the big deal is with mixing psychedelics and lithium

Lithium is a pretty heavy duty drug that can have all sorts of unpredicatble effects when used in combination with other psych meds, that's probably why.