The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NBOMe illegal?

my3rdeye

Bluelighter
I thought the indictment aginst these guys was interesting 25i-nbome is analogue of 2-cb, i never heard that. I didn't know DOC was illegal either. I thought it was interesting anyway, the court document

http://blog.chron.com/narcoconfiden...en-charged-in-synthetic-drug-deaths-of-teens/

Reselling rc's is bad idea, especially if you divided up their doses, if they die it will come back to you. Even if you dont misrepresent any chemicals, selling RC's to people who dont know what they are doing is a huge liability for a small profit IMO. There is a reason that those guys had a market reselling RC's, they took risks importing stuff that end users didnt want to. But the few hundred grand made pales in comparison to the prison terms they are now looking at. Shit thing is responsible users of these substance don't make the media, they just suffer when horror stories like these get media attention.

I think they definitely got what they deserved. I think a wide ban on research chemicals is bound to come along, hopefully sooner than later.