NARCOSIS- This is how I made mine

heads

Bluelighter
The one that I tried and didn't work was some anonymous one of the net (don't know why I used it). This one said to first mix all the NaOH in water then pour into the GBL and boil. I think it didn't work cause the NaOH reacted with the water and not the GBL, we ended up drinking diluted GBL with some NaOH in there, real shitty. Anyway, the one that worked was real easy:
1)pour 130ml of GBL in stainless steel pot
2)dump 65g of NaOH(red devil lye) in it
3)start to stir slowly. After a few seconds it starts to react pretty violently. Cover it well while it is reacting. And it gets real hot, it actually boils itself.
4)if there is any unreacted NaOH, put the pot on stove and simmer, and mix until it is a completely clear solution.
5) add 600ml of water.
I guarentee you this works. The recipe actually said to add about 770ml of water, but when I did this the ph was at like 11 and I had to add vinegar to lower it, it tasted like shit. With 600ml it comes out with a ph of 7 and is slightly more concentrated. You can add less water for more concentration, but I don't know what it will do to the ph. With this it takes about 2-3 caps for someone to be just right( I think 4-6 tablespoons, but start out light to make sure). Good luck man, enjoy.
Peace, head

hey head that is basically my synth i have used for awhile; however narcosis is using the powdered synth to come out with pure GHB to get an exact dosage... adding H2O will do nothing to the pH.. H2O is neutral (pH +/- 0.5 of 7).

thx Head. I will be making mine in about 6 days. I will try the powder form 1st and will post with the results.