Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Naphyrone (NRG-1) - New Experience - Experience 4 Swims

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveTheChems

Greenlighter
ChimmyJooShews got a new supplier for NRG-1 After been scammed so ChimmyJooShews decided to try there Naphyrone - NRG-1.

WE WILL UPDATE THIS AS THE NIGHT GOES ON!​
WE WILL BE POSTING A ACURATE DISCRIPTION AS WE HAVE 99.8% PURE NAPHYRONE (NRG-1) AND WE HAVE A NMR READING FROM OUR SUPPLIERS THAT CONFIRM THE PURITY!​

IF ANY 1 ELSE CAN CONFIRM THAT OUR REPORTS ARE RIGHT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.!

ChimmyJooShews purchased the nrg-1 *snip*

ChimmyJooShews are in a well lit room, with the TV on, and plenty of weed for comedown.

There are 3 Swims trying the new substance with 1 freind watching to make sure everything goes ok.

1st SWIM​
ChimmyJooShews Specs:

ChimmyJooShews is a large build male.

Weight: 17 Stone
Height: 5ft 11
Other drug experiance: moderate. weekend recriational user.
Other Research chemicals tried: mephedrone / mephylone.
Banned substances tried: Cocaine, Cannabis, E, Speed, BZP, MDMA, 2CB

Over View:

23:00pm - ChimmyJooShews Takes 10mg Up the nose.ChimmyJooShews says No sting

23:10pm - ChimmyJooShews feeling rush like speed type,ChimmyJooShews not wanting no more as of yet, but feels strong.

23:20pm - ChimmyJooShews Helped, ChimmyJooShews not doing NRG-1 to do his CV, feeling warm and rushs but not major wasted.

23:40pm - ChimmyJooShews Feels small effects like speed, but ChimmyJooShews doesnt feel as wasted as i want to feel.

12:10pm - ChimmyJooShews took another 10mg up the nose

12:30am - ChimmyJooShews feels totally messed up now, ChimmyJooShews feels like he is buzzing like a pill buzz (Remember the Cherrys)

12:38am - ChimmyJooShews feels like he is getting a really intense buzz but still in control and can still right this.

1:00am - ChimmyJooShews feels buzzing been playing on the laptop since i created this cant keep off and want to keep updating.
all swims are just chatting shit and doing there own thing.

1:36am - ChimmyjooShews feels fucked but want another line think we will have another line in ten mins.

1:50am - Chimmyjooshews having a 20mg Bomb

3:20am - Chimmyjooshews still feeling effects and fucked

3:30am - Chimmyjooshews took another key not weighing them now as we are fucked and batterys run out.

3:43am - Chimmyjooshews got my own laptop when other swims went out to get swim some cigs in taxi.

Swim 2​

Donald Trump Specs:

Donald Trump is a medium build quite tall.

Weight: 12 Stone
Height: 6ft 3
Other drug experiance: moderate. weekend recriational user
Banned substances tried: Cocaine, Cannabis, E, Speed, Mushrooms, BZP, MDMA

23:00pm - Donald Trump took 10mg Up the nose sting

23:10pm - Donald Trump Feels loads of rushy effects and feels like he wants to gurn.

23:20pm - Donald Trump Feels like a rush, feel like heads fuzzzy and buzzing. keep getting mad rushs.

23:40pm - Donald Trump Feels like coming down, but still rushing, still chatty but playing on forza 3.

12:10pm - Donald Trump took another 10mg up the nose.

12:30am - Donald Trump Focused on Forza 3 XBOX 360, background music seems distorted and blurry. but buzzing.

1:00am - Donald Trump feels chilled out but has also just had a bomb of mephedrone (0.2) (Dont think mephedrone is pure)
Donald Trump has another bomb of mephedrone but is saving it for later.

1:05am - Donald Trump has took 20mg NRG-1 and 20mg MCAT (Unpure) Donald Trump feels pretty fucked.

1:40am - Donald Trump feels awake but slightly fucked, wants another line.

1:50am - Donald Trump have a 20mg Bomb

3.20am - Donald Trump had another key but not bothered weighing it no more as to fucked and batteries are dead in scales.

3.30am - Donald Trump Went in taxi to petrol station to get Chimmyjooshews some more cigs and for some more drinks & chimmyjooshews other laptop.

Swim 3​
Osama Specs:

Osama is a size 8 and 32DD boobies female with a high thershold for all drugs (this was osamas first time but osama has high threshold for new drugs also) .

Weight: 10 Stone
Height: 5ft 7
Banned substances tried: Cocaine, Cannabis, E

Over View:

23:00pm - Osama took 10mg Up the nose. No Sting

23:10pm - Osama not feeling anything, wants another line, but waiting for at least another hour before taking more.

23:20pm - Osama feels like she needs to concentrate and she is helping swim not on Naphyrone.

23:40pm - Osama feels chatty but not much other feelings.

12:10pm - Osama took another 10mg up the nose.

12:15pm - Osama was Feeling a bit but nothing major, just talkative and happy like after taking a nice line of coke

12:30am - Osama took another 5mg Up the nose same level of moderate buzz.

12:45am - Osama went for a walk to the takeaway to get some drinks.

1:15am - Osama is wants a line but not cravin nrg-1 just the buzz.

1:30am - Osama still wants the buzz

2:00am - Osama takin a bomb now first time taking a bomb ever lets see what happens...

3:20am - Osama Took a key unknown weight before heading off in the taxi with Donald trump to get some more drinks and cigs.

3:40am - Osama Feels like she is awake and little bit fucked but not as buzzing as she was feeling earlier.

Swim 4​
JiM MoRRiSoN Specs:

JiM MoRRiSoN is a medium build, and a average height.

Weight: 11 Stone
Height: 5ft 12
Banned substances tried: Cocaine, Cannabis, E, Speed, BZP, MDMA

11:30pm - JiM MoRRiSoN Took 0.07 up the nose no sting

11:35pm - JiM MoRRiSoN Slightly impatient, waiting for something to happen

11:45pm - JiM MoRRiSoN Feeling a bit confused but happy, like been smashed 2 days, but feels a bit

12:30am - JiM MoRRiSoN Feels like partying, but wants to go for a walk. JiM MoRRiSoN feels like he has 4 or 5 beers and a few lines of Meph.

12:41am - JiM MoRRiSoN heads to local take away with ChimmyJooShews Girlfreind for drinks.

1:06am - JiM MoRRiSoN Wants another line but feels like JiM MoRRiSoN can wait for another dose. JiM MoRRiSoN feels he has had some decent e. Eyes shakey.

1:45am - JiM MoRRiSoN craving the buzz, wants another line.

1:50am - JiM MoRRiSoN have a 20mg Bomb

2:00am - JiM MoRRiSoN Feels proper fucked.

3:20am - JiM MoRRiSoN had a small key

3:44am - JiM MoRRiSoN feels normal but bit stoned need a key or a line. ( Think you need to redose with this product every hour ish or so)

Will update as the night ***MORNING*** goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note names are intended as jokes as we where all fucked so we thought we would make them up!

Read the forum guideline please....I guess we knew a flood of NGR-1/and loads of other really shite chemicals were going to start to flood trip reports. Why oh why couldn't they just leave meph alone?

No Sources please...

You seriously come off a vendor trying to promote and advertise. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but why take the time to get around the filter like that? lol it sounds like this new research chemical is bunk according to every report I've read so far. I will be testing it out in the next few weeks and will report back with a proper, trip report :)

Last edited:
I believe this report is just an advertisment in disguise, and even if otherwise is still not well thought or written, so it is closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.