• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

name reasons why you puked on drugs.

izo

Bluelighter
as thread title says.

ill start with a dumb one. i was on morphine (poppy tea) and decided to take some phenibut with it. later the night i woke up, wanked my way to the toilet and puked my guts out. it was very refreshing...

yesterday since long ago, that feeling came up and left.

My best pukefest was when I got drunk the first few times. Load some Ethanol and then a cig with some Weed. I painted the picture for a thorough purge. Don t do this, its horrible.

Surprisingly, the only time that drugs have ever made me throw up is when I went to a party in the 10th grade and chugged an entire bottle of vodka on an empty stomach.

it was the first times i drank EtOH when i puked, 23years or so.

it was the first times i drank EtOH when i puked, 23years or so.
You drank lab ethanol? Or was it just high % consumer alcohol (Everclear, etc.)?

lqoirs laike 15-20 rahter not, but the first times with higher concentrated suff. then it subsided and never came back. i also didnt have had a blackout with alcohol in ages, mkaybe 16 years ago on a silvester party...
the only things that doesnt go away was the horrible mornings the day after if i had too much, but pcm and coffeine fixes this rather quickly.

All 4 times I tried heroin. I have no idea why I even tried twice. 6 to 8 hours dry retching the first time (in the ER too).

Stupidly combined alcohol+ketamine+cocaine+mdma, blacked out and didn't remember puking all over the stairs of the student accommodation.

Also the day after taking ~280mg dihydrocodeine. Worst fucking hangover of my life.

All 4 times I tried heroin. I have no idea why I even tried twice. 6 to 8 hours dry retching the first time (in the ER too).
You must subconsciously enjoy puking

I don't have any of these crazy stories. alcohol doesn't sit well with me (and I'm Bavarian, shame on me :ROFLMAO:)
but only on an empty stomach, still don't really like it, only beer and wine - and not too much, I usually only drink Ruß'n when it comes to beer
But I know my limits, so it never happens really (on the farewell party of a late friend of mine was the last I can remember, had to play a concert and I never eat much before playing important gigs, but I love to drink when I do, devil's circle.)

other than that I'm puke-free.

Tramadol made me puke like 4 times.
One of those was inside a taxi when I was visiting central mexico, it was a real mess... I was really embarrassed but told the driver it was due to the huevos rancheros I ate for breakfast.
Another time I was with one of my best friends, we were driving on the highway. He was unaware that I had taken a couple of tramadol pills, I started melting in the passenger seat when I felt it, I knew I was gonna puke no matter what... With only a couple of seconds left I remember what had happened to the Mexican taxi and decided to open the window and puke outside while trying not to hit the cars driving behind us. It actually worked.
That last incident actually happened twice.

I've since stopped taking tramadol.

fent and one too many skittles, rather look at rainbows than taste them
No Way Wow GIF by Skittles

25i-NBOME, out of sheer intensity and feeling overwhelmed.

Hanging with your head in the toilet while seeing the world around you explode, and questioning your every decision. Such an iconic image.

not punking this time:
this other time me and a friend ingested some old hbw seeds, i think 7-8 pieces. couple of hours later we are trippin and become hungy. decided to go to the nearest grill, order french fries and and i think chicken and grumble our meals down whith constant nausea from water extracted seeds. this subsided four hours later. took much fun out of the explerience. LSA alone seems to be a pretty pleasant substance on its own. a clean, more sophisticated extraction should help.

Last edited:
I think I mentioned this once in CD when someone asked about it. One time I puked from smoking weed...... out of copper pipe I made into a bowl with an upside down water faucet head as the bowl. Don't EVER smoke out of copper, kids!

Back in my early days of taking psychedelic RCs, I would puke like 10+ times every time during the come-up of 2C-I, 2C-T-2, and 2C-E. So much nausea, head over the toilet while the world is exploding in fractals and the walls are breathing. Weirdly, over time I completely stopped getting even remotely nauseous from psychedelics, not even the slightest hint of it anymore, ever. It's been who even knows how many years since I puked from drugs, even alcohol. I used to puke a lot from alcohol though, when I was younger.

Alcohol has always been the main culprit.

Big very big IV shots of opioids have done it to me....but usually after having used all day too. A big shot while in withdrawal never had such an effect.

Also used to smoke crack with a guy that would puke after ever hit and shit explosively. I was just vibing on the crack.

He would Make me stand within view of the bathroom so he could see me with the door open so I wasn't smoking more while he was expelling everything from his body.

It was like a race to see who could smoke the stash the fastest without their heart exploding and thinking the police were outside the whole time. Horrible experience for that amazing rush

Last edited:
ok one time not long ago, i was on bdo for months. alway did betweem 1 and 1,5ml doeses trough the day. all in all maybe 12-15ml, 2x2ml for sleeping. i always mixed it with cold water. but this one time tried gulping it down with some old black tea and immedialy puked everything out again. this happened 2 more times until i realised that its the tannins in the tea tha prevent me from really swallowing the mixture. it came out instantly after i sipped it down.

Last edited: