• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment NALOXONE syringes ready to use

casual-eater

Bluelighter
I need help for possible overdoses.
Basically I've a couple of friends and sometimes we use opiates together: I usually pop a couple of oxysb ut these guys are no stop chasing the dragon with tar H and I know for sure that they do it even when I'm not with them. I've seen some of them going completely in apnoea and their faces turning blue and I/we couldn't do anything except trying to wake them up slapping their face or throwing water and when they were back in our world if they could they would begin to breathe as fast as they can as they didn't breath for a long time.

I am always careful dosing opiates and I don't like near death experience but some of these guys are just crazy animals. Are these the symptoms of overdose? Can you Please give more information? I came to the conclusion to make somen naloxone syringes, maybe I should not interfere with people's beliefs, but they are my friends and I don't want to see them dying, expececially if they are around me. And thank god naloxone is pretty cheap and free to sell where I live and so insuline syringes.

Can you give me some advice? I need to know if the solution, once in the syringes, doesn't degrade over the time and how to administer naloxone IM or IV in case of a possible overdose.

Sorry if I've been long but I'm just trying to make some harm reduction and possibly to save a life. Peace.

Last edited:
The symptoms described match those of opiate OD.
I don't know how you are supposed to prep Naloxone but for sure there are portable, ready to use kits that would be ideal to have with you, as opposed to boxed vials and syringes as they might have it in a hospital.
Just remember a Naloxone shot will save and revive the person in OD, but it will also send that person in withdrawal immediately, so be ready for that.

I was suspecting the WD effects and now you have given me an idea, maybe a lowered amount could lower those effects.

However I've already asked a couple of pharmacist but they don't have kits, I live in a small town with few of them. I suppose that the solution is gonna be ok for quite a long time, I can try to make everything the most igienic possible and to apply a cup in the syringe in order to slow any possible decomposition or contaminaton.

It's hard to ask but can you give me some advice on how to proceed with the injection?

I'm sorry I am not a needle user myself but I think if you have the correct size needle is pretty easy as you can also go IM or Subcutaneous.
I have also heard giving partial shots to avoid full withdrawal is possible.
Someone with experience will surely chime in soon.

What about nasal sprays? Wouldn't it be easier to administer and have around?

What about nasal sprays? Wouldn't it be easier to administer and have around?

Man this sound like a great idea: is fast, no needle and the necessary compency to use them.
I think I will go with this ROA, it sounds like the minimum requiriment for harm reduction.
Bluelight is a great forum?

https://www.narcannasalspray.ca/en

this is the 4mg, nasal ready to use one.

If you have a solution you can IM yourself, get a 21 gauge for example and do an IM shot in the deltoid muscle, it can be simple and fast, pain free. 2 fingers down from your shoulder, you can search on youtube for more detailed info

Thank you guys this forum really helps.
I am no one to judge other people choices but I don't want to see close friends dying or passing out near me while we are all nodding.

Peace.