Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

N,N-ethylisopropylamide (EiPLA) (200 mcg) - First Time

Working_Class

Bluelighter
I woke up at 4 in the morning to do some errands and haven't slept much. Other drugs that I have dosed on today are 80 mg of phenylpiracetam and one cup of coffee @ 4:30 am.

I checked my blood pressure and heart rate upon rising as usual, today's values were 118 / 70 rhr 65 bpm left arm, and 132 / 65 rhr 75 right arm (oddly enough I checked a few times and somehow these remained fairly consistent) at about 4 AM.

The previous day's drug intake being 3 cups of coffee (approximately 270 - 370 mg caffeine), 2/3rds of which was consumed upon rising, with 2 grams kratom, and the last bit was a half caf coffee with 1.5 grams kratom (3.5 g total) around the end of the day to help with studying. And 2 tall craft beers with dinner.

The high resting heart rate and slight hypertension can be explained by my polydrug use the evening prior (although quite mild) and the 4 hours of sleep I got, coupled with 80 mg phenylpiracetam this AM and my morning coffee. So, ok. I'll be the first to admit, probably not ideal conditions for a first try on a lesser known lysergimide. But what the hell, it's my day off.

I took 200 mcg N,N-ethylisopropylamide at about 11 AM. 7 hours after my phenylpiracetam and coffee. BP readings prior being; 128 / 61 rhr 56 left arm, 129 / 65 rhr 54 right arm. Right after I got home from Costco and I started just tidying up the kitchen and cleaning out the freezer.

90 mins in;
Subjective effects are mild, with some colour enhancement and gentle pattern pronoucement. Bodily Sensations are enhanced, come up was smooth and easy, it's a beautiful autumn day and I have some easy listening music on. Going to finish portioning out the meat for the freezer and think about lunch and training. Things are lucid and more tactile, saliva production is increased, and I'm steadily aware of every sensation in my body. It's interesting, not pushy, but definitely present.

Update @ 9 hours in

Blood pressure hovered around 130 / 60 (ball park) with a RHR of about 65 bpm during a few checks. These results were fairly consistent in both arms during several readings. This made me reflect on my health choices as of late, and have come to the conclusion that I need a good solid week off from noots and RC's, and I need to start taking my training more seriously again. I've been struggling with constant pain from collapsed discs in my back, but with some intelligent training and good nutrition, I should be back on top of it very soon. Also, I reflected on my guilt from not studying quite as much as I should be. Which are all positive introspective analyses, which the drug has helped me come to realize.

Amongst a spotless kitchen, a good bench press session on the patio, some rehab exercises, and a very well put together wild salmon dinner with enough for my lunch and my women's lunch, I feel like although this experience was a little bit forced (bad timing seeing as I wasn't on my A game physically VS the last 4HODPT experience), next time I enter with intent to experiment, If I haven't slept well, and my BP is generally running high, i'll save it for another day.

However, the beauty of the day should not be undermined by my own state of physical unpreparedness. It was a short lived, rich and insightful experience which I am still grateful to have had. It is baseline time (probably @ the 7th hour even) and the afterglow is also pleasant.

If I really look back in my notes and think, the peak hits at about 90 mins to about 3rd hr. The rest is pleasant down hill slope to the 7th hour. And it is a fairly stimulating yet sedating compound. You could really do whateves on it, its very chill. It really made the day rich with considerstion, appreciation, reflective thoughts and beauty in that all the music on the playlist on spotify was perfect for the mood of the day, the trip was still quite warm and enveloping with comforts, and I had a sense of appreciation for my current situation, in which I am afforded the opportunity to make these decisions which help me be more mindful, and experience my surroundings in a new and novel way.

I've said my 2 cents, be safe out there and have fun!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_eipla
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to move this to trip reports, as that's what it is.

I marked it down as your first time, please correct me if I'm wrong, with how much experience you have had with this particular chemical.

This was the first go round. I have a little collection that I'm slowly going through to help others make informed decisions by recording some health markers, drug history and general subjective effects in the hopes that others will also proceed with caution and hopefully take health parameters into consideration prior to dosing, and possibly even moniter them for data sake.

Thanks Xorkoth! This community is definitely forward thinking, and I appreciate being welcome to contribute.

Absolutely, we're happy to have you contributing. :)

I haven;t bothered with MiPLA or EiPLA, I want thave them because I am a shameless drug collector, but there are so many things... and they're really expensive. I dunno maybe at some point. Maybe if someone is having a sale I'll get a few. They just don't sound like they offer anything over any of the other lyseragamides other than being really easy to handle and chill... but I like it to be a little less chill and I can handle myself just fine on LSD... or AL-LAD, or ETH-LAD, which are two full-on, unique drugs.

I'm definitely warming up for deeper experiences, gotta get my head and method right and go through all the lower doses and analogues first P: but I hear you on the collecting, I'm attached to my array

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your report :)

I'd like to get a chance to check this out eventually. Im gonna wanna make an order for a few of the different ones to tuck away and this and MiPLA sound interesting. You should really try ETH-LAD or AL-LAD if you have those, very special drugs i wish i had some of the former again badly.

EiPLA and MiPLA sound great for MacroDosing.

I'm aware that source discussion is not allowed on Bluelight, but there was a Canadian vendor who had recently gone out of business, or is in the process of going out of business and has recently sold out of all of their powders. I'm not even too sure where to get some of those these days, but I know the internet is a big place and with enough searching, you can pretty much get whatever you want. I'll definitely take the suggestion, and if I can Source some out, I will absolutely be giving them I try. They sound very worthwhile.

There's a couple things though that are definitely not available on the clear net in Canada and I haven't gotten the balls to do an international order yet, for one, fear of losing the shipment to customs and for two, fear of being put on the watch list (as if the government isn't already watching lol).

But anyways, you're right about them (EiPLA, MiPLA) being pretty darn mild, I think they would be good for an experience where you might want to be able to drive in about 8 hours or, you know, be around large groups of people without the anxiety of a full hard trip. They are novel in their own right, and they are teachers, but they aren't fully immersive if that makes some sense. I feel like higher doses of some of the novel triptamines would make for a better interstellar experience.

MiPLA and EiPLA (I've yet to try MiPLA but I've done my reading and can make some inferences) are great for just dipping a pinkey toe in for an afternoon of delight. The macrodose on EiPLA was reminiscent of a "heavy microdose" (say about equivalent to maybe 50 mcg) of 1P-LSD or ALD-52. This is just a subjective approximation, but the comparison is good for other readers to glean more useful information from this experience.

Last edited: